awful

random

one of my friends killed himself a few days ago. we weren't especially close, but we were friends, and he was a really good kid. i feel so awful for him and his family, as well his/my friends. i don't know why i'm posting this on an internet message board.. i just feel kind of despondent about the whole thing. i can't believe he actually killed himself. i guess i just feel clueless about the entire situation, what to say or do or feel. its like it will be out of mind for a little while, and then i suddenly think about the reality of it and it's like a bad dream. i dont know.. sorry for wasting your time here. i just haven't talked to a lot of people about it.

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah man, that's terrible. Thoughts go out, I've

never lost a friend to suicide but just last summer

two of my long time friends died in random acts

of god jealously. Don't forget that kid, keep

his name alive among friends as if he were

still around; in a positive sense. I'm sorry.

Originally posted by villain

Sometimes I still expect to see some of my old friends....

I hear that. Like someday you're going to run

into them somehwere and get to say what's up again.

.life's ill, sometimes life might kill..

r.i.p.........sometimes you still think that like you can go ring there bell or call them and they gonna be there...or like ull be sittin at home and just ferget bout what happen and just be like "damn i havent talked to so and so in a minute...oo shit hes dead" its the worst feelin

Archived