attention all skateboarders!!!

ac slater

dont know if anyone heard yet, but on july 5th, proffesional skateboarder keenan milton was found dead in a pool as a result of drowning at a party in malibu.you may remember him from the classic girl video "mouse" where he almost got killed by a giant person stepping on a ciggarette butt...also, who could forget his switch kickflip over that picnic table on flat ground at the end of his part?he was definetly an inspiration and will be missed....

RIP

------------------

ac slater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2001 - year of the dead

thats fuckin it. i cant stand this. everyone died this year. how magnificent. freinds, actors, skateboarders, sports players, musicians, etc

maybe this is just shit that happens every year...but it just seems like a lot more this year. its fuckin rough.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

2001 - year of the dead

thats fuckin it. i cant stand this. everyone died this year. how magnificent. freinds, actors, skateboarders, sports players, musicians, etc

maybe this is just shit that happens every year...but it just seems like a lot more this year. its fuckin rough.

yeah, i feeling the same way, although i'm lucky cuz no friends or family have died lately. RIP Keenan.

Archived