Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

At the party she said

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Alex Karamazov, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Alex Karamazov

Alex Karamazov New Jack

She called me first and she is called Audrey, she wanted to go to the to the opening at museum of contemporary art and i refused, but then i changed my mind and called her back but then she called me back to change plans. We decide to have a drink at her house then go to a bar. I take my bike and arrive early. We talk about things then decide to go see a rock show and meet two of her friends. We arrive first, i think the band really sucked but she found the singer cute, and i tried to convince her he was not. Then Her friends came and danced, there was a dj who sounded like 2 (two) many djs, it was okay but the room was almost empty so it was awkward to dance. Then her friends invite us at her house, they insist. We listen to serge gainsbourg and to her friend talk about her boyfriend. Its 5 in the morning and people want to sleep. Her friend tautght we were together so she starts fixing the bed but she decides to go sleep somewhere else: i feel depressed. In the morning she says goodbye and leaves, I eat a fruit with Stephanie and orange juice, and leave before her friend wakes up; my stomach hurts i have gas. I walk because my bike is still at her house.

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Today is Monday. I go to the 12oz Prophet forums and read the Channel Zero section. I click on this thread to see what it is about. I find out that it sucks. It wastes several minutes of my time. The redeeming features are minimal. I flame this thread. I grow tired of this thread and have to pee. My bike's tires are flat.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

that's a nice story. i dislike russians.

4. Alex Karamazov

Alex Karamazov New Jack

It is now 10 in the morning the streets are still wet from the cleaning machines. I walk by the streets with all the old prostitutes, the are reading the papers. The I arrive at the marketplace but i have no money left so I take the metro to my flat. I feel sick but I eat a copious breakfast then go to bed to wake up in the afternoon. Its sunset and i go to the librabry to borrow cds and a book of Rimbaud. I listen to Sonic Youth on my way home. I want to sit in my room and think but my roomate girlfriend and this other writer friend are there and the music is booming, its the 2 live crew. I hesitate but finally I call Audrey to go at at party of electro and indy rock, its free and at nine. She says she is tired and is supposed to go to a party in a flat but she might come by if im there i say ok. I call a friend he tells me he has drugs but he wont come because he must go to elsewhere. I eat with the people here and take whisky then take the metro to the bar.

5. Alex Karamazov

Alex Karamazov New Jack

thanks i am not russian its a fake name

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

you shoulda banged that russian chick man,while you had the chance

7. fermentor666

It is 4:45 in the afternoon. I click on this thread, again. I see that you are posting more mundane details of your life. There is a website that goes by the name of Live Journal. It's address is www.livejournal.com. You should go there and open an account. Then you should take all these boring stories and post them on that account. That way, people will be able to avoid this waste of time more easily. I get ready to press the add reply button. I hope never to read of Audrey again. Audrey is not exciting. You must graduate high school. If you have already done that, I don't care.

8. Alex Karamazov

Alex Karamazov New Jack

i take account but i must finish my story

9. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

LOL...today i walk into hobbylobby, i buy posterboard for school i give the cashier the exact change..i feel funny, i too realize that i have to pee..i walk to car i really don't want to drive,plus i need an oil change.i finally get home i'm suppose to catch up on homework, instead i jump on 12oz..and laugh at this ridiculous thread...

this shit is too funny... :haha: :haha:

10. Alex Karamazov

Alex Karamazov New Jack

Its very early so i get a free cd and i sit alone at a table with a beer but im alright the music is great, they play the clash and i feel a bit exhausted. But as time comes by more and more people come it and im starting to fear that she might not come. So i chek my nokia and see that she tried to call me, she asks me to come over so i buy a bottle of wine. We listen to the Libertines, while drinking rhum and coke and talking about things. I tell her we realy should go back to the place I was so we go and leave the bottle in the entrance to get it back before going to the other flat. Its midnight and in outside the place are two of our friend kissing i know the girl shes german and i know the boy. We pass thru without them noticing us. Inside there is people dancing to chik chik chik and a guy is screaming on the floor. Audrey meets a friend of hers, a guy, and we drink an infect red wine.Then the kissing couple comes in and the guy offers me a drink. The DJ plays Fit but you know it but we are getting bored. So we take our bikes to this flat but forget to take the bottle. I miss two lampost and a pedestrian and a bus missed me.

11. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]

12. Alex Karamazov

Alex Karamazov New Jack

okay whatever i know its boring

13. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

well fuck, if your gonna start at least finish.

14. fermentor666

I found a picture of Audrey on the internets. It disgusted me to great lengths. I was reminded of a guy I used to know who played Quake. This looks like him in drag. Indeed, the picture revolts.

[​IMG]

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

pfffft: i still have the chance. she's coming back to america. i got an email from her the other day that says she got her working visa and she's oming back to teach...she's fucking 20 and has her teaching degree....jeez!

anyway, she wants to see me again...i dunno about that. maybe i will just to fuck a russian girly.

casek/hating on white chicks since 1988