Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anyone got good graff stories

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by fandangler, Oct 28, 2001.

1. fandangler

fandangler New Jack

if anyone has some good stories please post them. ill post mine a little later

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

this one time in band camp.....once i painted a wall in the afternoon

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

There are 6181 registered members on here, and none of us have any stories. And I'm sure no one has ever shared any here before so theres no need to go looking for any old threads about graff stories.....no need at all.

4. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

im so sick of this question ive heard it about a million times on this board ah stop.....:mad: :heated: :heated: :heated:

5. cdz

cdz Member

for real. anyone got any new ideas for thread? wait wait wait...
    good graf stories... IN THE STATES!!! this topic is burned out. quit the threads.
    -cdz $0.02

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

graffiti is illegal.

7. (ence

(ence Guest

yea....one time i busted out my can and put up a tag, and then i stepped back and was like "oh shit thats wack" :eek:

8. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Why don't you look in the previous threads with the "search" function??
    THere are stories about people getting hurt while painting and chased and all types of fun shit!!! (In a cool guy tone of voice say the following)...... "Check it out!!!!"

9. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

ok i got a shitty one..
    one time we were down town and we had a little paint so we went on this rooftop of a strip club its pretty bombed
    so we are just doing a few tags here and there and my friend starts pissing down a vent ..whatever
    5 mins later 7 bouncers with wooden padels come one the roof top and are like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP HERE .. WE ARE CALLING THE COPS
    i just say, yo man i dont want any trouble im just taking pictures
    so one of them points to me and says YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
    so i take off, and later my friends and I meet up
    i heard that after i left
    one of the bouncers slaps my friend and he got all pissed off and started yelling his ass of at them and they just let them go

the end of this shit story

10. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

pissing in a vent while doing a rooftop....smart.

11. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

threw pennys at old people.

12. Esai

Esai Member

I was paintin at night wit my homeboys and there was this train that looked funny parked on a bridge there. I finished my shit and started keeping lookout. I kept on hearing animals making noises. We all started paying attention and realized it was a cicus train with animals in it. There was even a big circus sign on the side of one of the cars.

13. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

you liar, he never touched a can...and even if you did ence, anything you put up would be "wack"

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh h h h h !!!!!!111111111

15. eliteLEIT

eliteLEIT Junior Member

what he said