Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE MODERDICKHEADERATOR WHO ERASED MY RANT.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

you know, if Cracked Ass finds this type of shit where you just paste over and over, fucking up the size of the screen, he'll just delete the entire thread, and I agree with him, but I am a benevolent God (not that he isn't) so it SHALL be known, shit like this is fair game...

why the fuck did you erase that? i didnt break any of your gay ass internet rules at all. i was just rambling on channel zero like channel zero is intended for. FUCK YOU. ban me already if you hate me so much you fucking gay bitches. straight edge loving tree hugging motherfuckers.

2. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha....

3. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

4. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

im serious. that shit took me like 10 minutes to type didnt mention any spots, go into detail about shoplifting (something you are probably brainless to anyways) and had nothing to do with drugs. fuck fuck fuck you.

you want something to ban me for....ill fuckin give you something to ban me for.
    just wait till i get my mother fuckin scanner.

5. mopius

mopius Guest

YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*v

6. postaholic

postaholic Guest

that story was pretty funny. even though i still hate you. ya dont deserve an erased thread. :lol:

just aint right i tell ya!

7. DMX

DMX Guest

re-write it

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I closed your other one but I don't know anything about the disappearance of that one... you're right, I read it, didn't seem particularly out of line or anything... who knows?

9. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

fight for freedom!

11. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

tee hee i see a v.

13. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

fuck no. that shit was long. fuck 12oz.

14. krie

krie Guest

kriekriekriekriekriekrie

kriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekrie

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

that thread was funny....i wouldny mind being trashed off pain killers and rocking diesel all day....

that kind of thing is completly out of character for me so i imagine it would be entertaining....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.