Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyLawrence

A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE MODERDICKHEADERATOR WHO ERASED MY RANT.

you know, if Cracked Ass finds this type of shit where you just paste over and over, fucking up the size of the screen, he'll just delete the entire thread, and I agree with him, but I am a benevolent God (not that he isn't) so it SHALL be known, shit like this is fair game...

why the fuck did you erase that? i didnt break any of your gay ass internet rules at all. i was just rambling on channel zero like channel zero is intended for. FUCK YOU. ban me already if you hate me so much you fucking gay bitches. straight edge loving tree hugging motherfuckers.

Guest greedy mars

pop gun nigga.

im serious. that shit took me like 10 minutes to type didnt mention any spots, go into detail about shoplifting (something you are probably brainless to anyways) and had nothing to do with drugs. fuck fuck fuck you.

you want something to ban me for....ill fuckin give you something to ban me for.

just wait till i get my mother fuckin scanner.

Guest mopius

YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*v

Guest postaholic

that story was pretty funny. even though i still hate you. ya dont deserve an erased thread. :lol:

just aint right i tell ya!

well, I closed your other one but I don't know anything about the disappearance of that one... you're right, I read it, didn't seem particularly out of line or anything... who knows?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by mopius

NER*YOUSOCRAZYPOPGUNERONER*v

tee hee i see a v.

Guest krie

kriekriekriekriekriekrie

kriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekriekrie

that thread was funny....i wouldny mind being trashed off pain killers and rocking diesel all day....

that kind of thing is completly out of character for me so i imagine it would be entertaining....

Guest socrates

It said nothing extensive about anything that has been deemed inapropriate by the moderators.......But it is there website and they have the explicit right to do what they want whenever they without anyone's input....END OF STORY...