70'S OR 80'S

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

I PREFER THE 70'S SHOW.. BUT THE GIRL IN THE 80'S SHOW WITH THE SPIKED HAIR WOULDNT BE SO BAD IF SHE DID HAVE THE SPIKED HAIR AND ALL THE MAKEUP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that chick is hot without all that make-up and hair, i saw her on access hollywood HAHA

trust me, it'll be gone in a few seasons, cus all the kids on that show are supposed to be going through fazes, and even if they weren't, you can't sustain a popular character on TV like that, the public has to see her grill clearly, it will distract them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhaha there both funny but 70 is funnier they get hit up more and the last one where its hydes bday and they steal a sign that says high ST. blahahha o by the way girl from 80 show is fine as helllllll. they showd 2 episodes with her hair down and no makeup.

Guest amorphic

that 80's show blows dick for pocket change.......its just a rip off of the 70's one only shittier. Jan Scott on public access is where its at......:D

now i don't watch much TV...

but i watched the first episode of the 80's show, and goddamn! it was shitty. the punk girl was hot with her hair down, though. mousey-hot, if that makes sense.

70's show is much better. i've seen it a few times.

as for which era i'd rather live in, i dunno. the 80s was an awesome time to be a kid. 70s were disco dumb. maybe being a "punk" in the '70s would be cool.. but then again, a white hip-hopper in the '80s?! word.

Archived