Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

17 inch tounge

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

http://www.mycfnow.com/orlpn/news/stories/...221-110207.html

Dog Has 17-Inch Licker
    'What The Heck Is The Matter With Your Dog's Tongue?'
    It's been said that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's, so maybe an occasional smooch from a cuddly canine isn't that bad.

Dog Has 17-Inch Licker

But this isn't your ordinary dog. It's better to stand back when she tries to lick your face.
    Seven-year-old Brandy the boxer, who lives in Detroit, has a 17-inch tongue that she loves to lick up pudding with.

Her owner is currently investigating Brandy's place in the history books and displaying her large licker on the Web at Tungdog.com, where she also has a fan club.

"We were told she would grow into her tongue, but as you can see, she didn't," the site reads. "We knew Brandy was something special the first time we took her to the vet and he said, 'What the heck is the matter with your dog's tongue?'"

check out the website for a video of this dogs tounge..its scary

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

thank you

being a kennel worker myself and having dealt with thousands of dogs over the years, i can really appreciate such a canine oddity...

3. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force 12oz Senior Member

Yeah, I saw that on TV last night. That dog is a happy dog, tongue alll flappin around and shit. droolin.....

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I bet he's quite the hit with all the bitches.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

could you imagine if you spread peanut butter on your nuts and let this dog lick it off?...shit would be crazy..errr, umm...nevermind.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Cause it wouldnt be cheating?
    Road Trip flashback

7. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

hah! last night's cinematic feature

"No, no, it's your dog see?"
    "Oh no, yeah...we got it"

8. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force 12oz Senior Member

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

a dogs mouth is NOT cleaner than a humans , this is a complete misconception that only fools believe.....please do not believe everything you read on the internet .

10. shut the fuck up. you just replied so you could boost your posts... dork.

11. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

yah i saw that on tv. when animals attack or something. nah i think it was in some commercial when the glutton bowl was on

12. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

so you just boosted your posts, shoehead

13. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes 12oz Senior Member

I'm not so sure, see, when i took first aid, I learned that human bites are much more likely to cause infection than dog bites, due to the fact that human mouths have much more bacteria (and hence infectious bacteria) than dog bites. So in the truest sense, it would seem to me human mouths are quite dirtier. Might you enlighten me on how dog mouths are dirtier?

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/201.jpg'>
    "i tihnk i lvay,.......fhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"