DETO

how many times have you had sex?? i was talking to my girl and in the time we have been together (16 months) we have had sex over 250 times................:eek: thats a helluva lot a sex :dazed: anyway.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had a girlfriend that tried to count once... it didn't work... we were together for a little over 2 years, i didn't really see her on weekends, and when i did see her we pretty much had sex atleast once every day... in the end we just cam to the conclusion that it was a whole lotta sex...

Guest Canadiano

fuck that, it's all about how many different girls you've slept with. I couldn't count how many times in general.

as for the number of different girls I've slept with...none of your business! I'll say it ain't much, but the nuber will hopefully be doubled by the end of summer.:cool:

Originally posted by Canadiano

fuck that, it's all about how many different girls you've slept with. I couldn't count how many times in general.

as for the number of different girls I've slept with...none of your business! I'll say it ain't much, but the nuber will hopefully be doubled by the end of summer.:cool:

only 8 :o but i've had it in all well over 1,000 x thats all 8 girls included

wow....i cant even begin to count the number of times. ive been with my girl for 2 years and 8 months ( and yes our relationship is still f**ked up as ever ) but all i know is that i lost my virginity at 15 and we've been at it like jackrabbits for the past 2 years and 3 months. im not into the whole multi sex partner thing. some of them girls are just nasty and prey on "STD virgins." i dont wanna end up on oprah asking for sympathy.....thats for damn sure.

" principal skinner and ms. krabopple were in the closet making babies and one of the babies looked at me!!"

Guest me IS cool

You guys are fakes... your all probably only minute men.. haha

:lol:

p.s. if that pissed you off then it's true. peace to all the fat cholas. they need love too.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i had a girlfriend that tried to count once... it didn't work... we were together for a little over 2 years, i didn't really see her on weekends, and when i did see her we pretty much had sex atleast once every day... in the end we just cam to the conclusion that it was a whole lotta sex...

But arent those by far some of the most interesting and greatest relationships to have?!:D

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Alright, so if I count each girl, and how many times we had sex.. hrmm.. and then multiply that number by 3.146578... uh..let's see... that's be...

zero.

same

Originally posted by me IS cool

You guys are fakes... your all probably only minute men.. haha

:lol:

p.s. if that pissed you off then it's true. peace to all the fat cholas. they need love too.

you're right i have never even had sex, i'm a virgin.... :rolleyes:

yeah a virgin,:D

Archived