Legalizing Marijuana

RichnRare

Legalize Marijuana or not?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

crime rate for marijuana related offenses is non existent, prison populations decrease. less tax money required. government imposed at least 10% tax on marijuana sales and distribution, government stacks chedda.

if the government were to control the growth, distribution, and marketing of cannabis, there would be quality guarantees. no more schwag. and the government would rake in even more cash if they took over the marijuana trafficking profits.

*not to mention, if the government takes over marijuana sales, this means that drug cartels and kingpins would no longer be able to fund the distribution of harder drugs like heroin and crack with marijuana money.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm all for legalization of marijuana. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's common sense given that those speaking against the legalization are using tired responses that are basically conjecture or eating their own tails with the whole "not enough research" > "Schedule 1 research ban" BS. What I find interesting is the cultural shift towards accepting and incorporating weed into daily life. I even read that some businesses are letting their employees step out for weed breaks. I can get behind that!

I'm all for legalization of marijuana. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's common sense given that those speaking against the legalization are using tired responses that are basically conjecture or eating their own tails with the whole "not enough research" > "Schedule 1 research ban" BS. What I find interesting is the cultural shift towards accepting and incorporating weed into daily life. I even read that some businesses are letting their employees step out for weed breaks. I can get behind that!

I too can get behind that! But from the way it's going over in Colorado and Washington I can't see it being all that far away from the rest of America to reach it's independence.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I think we're moving toward full federal legalization too. It's gone so far in that direction, I'm not sure it could be reversed. There's just too much cash on the table!

it's all about the money, really.

people who were totally against it saw the flood of cash and are singing a different tune.

i'd like to know wtf happened in ohio the other day though. sad stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I was reading a thread on another forum where several members were crying about how the cartels low ass prices were forcing them out of business. "The cartels are ruining everything!" Hahaha. The cartels were here first, silly. When I first started selling weed, the only person you could get weed from was another criminal. Now that the government has given certain people permission to grow and sell, doesn't mean this is their game to win. These legal growers are going to get fucked into the ground by the black market before it's all said and done.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1