Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

the mag is motherfucking done!

...before anything..any mod that sees this can u make it sticky for me please...thanks.........ok the first issue is done..with some mistakes ill admit..but it was the first so i expected that....i was not able to deliver some of the things i said in the begining..is this issue there is no nace section..but in the next one, which im working on already, there will be a very large one if everyone im counting on comes thru..so i will be getting some flicks developed this week and hopefully be doing alot of trading..for those poeple i put off on for trading im sorry ill pick it up when i get the flicks developed..the first 18 copies of the mags will be sent out 2maro so when u recieve it can u please post on here your thoughts on it..also anyone that wants copies of the first issue email me your address to crazygraff@yahoo.com and ill keep it on file to send out when i make more prints...so everyone give me feedback when u get it..peace..thanks to all the help...oh also in the second issue there will be a few interviews that u should like

TBB. Send me as many as you can part with and I'll pass 'em out free with every order. You know my address. I sent your package today.

Guest fr8lover

good mag...gets my thumbs up! look forward to some new ones too...keep it up.

yes new issue is done...waiting to hit the presses...just have to find away to get it from my comp at home to the comp at school...anyone wanna lend me an external zipdisk for a weekend?????

anyway..yea its done and it my opinion dope as fuck....

so ima start a new thread letting everyone know..so no need to respond to this

Is anyone on this thread intrested in trading packages through the mail. Pic for Pic? I have some pretty good shit.

Guest ishavemybutt

I WANT ONE!!!!!

ill trade my zine for yours......let me know the deal!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this