Do you ever get a word in your head that you are familiar with, but have no real idea what it means or recollection of where you learned it?

KILZ FILLZ

This happened to me earlier this week and it’s been kinda bugging me. I woke up Monday or Tuesday morning and had a word stuck in my head. Maybe it was a part of a dream and that’s why it was so strong? Anyway I kept repeating the word in my head, and then out loud , and it was kind of a fun word. So I was like brushing my teeth in semi dark at 4:30 AM… muttering this absurd word which I had no idea the meaning of… bizarre. I had to look up the definition because I had no idea of the meaning. 

the word is a philosophy concept, but also used in relation to art.. so must have picked it up in an art class at some point. Only thing I could think. shits been kinda with me all week. Such a weird experience.

Word: GESTALT

IMG_5440.jpeg

• Like 1

• KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Do you ever get a word in your head that you are familiar with, but have no real idea what it means or recollection of where you learned it?
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
57 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I could maybe get down with that schedule. It's way more conducive to living a normal life than the couple of jobs I've had working graveyard shift. Like what are you done by 2 pm? 

Yeah 2:30. So can get off work and everything is still open and early enough not much traffic or anything. The hardest part for me when I was working at 4 was falling asleep early enough to get a full nights sleep when waking up at like 3am.

• Truth 2