Argentina just elected a central bank hating, Austrian economics loving, bitcoin promoting president.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is interesting for Agentina and the world.  It looks people around the world who want to run for presidents are using a play from the Trump book.   Which is quite interesting, because as much as the liberals hate Trump, I have noticed an increase in liberals that are being questioned about their work ethics have increasingly using the same mumbo-jumbo jargon nonsense run around words that make nonsense to the questions that Trump always uses almost all the time she opens her mouth.    HTX country judge is now starting to use this method from trumps play book.

This article kinda reflects this increasing practice towards the end. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/20/argentina-presidential-election-far-right-libertarian-javier-milei-wins-after-rival-concedes

Edited by ndv

I mean, this is kinda oxymoron when you think about it but mainly just shows how full of bs Trump truly is. 

Screenshot_20231119_193035.thumb.jpg.ad4101296ab930e55fa2b195ff459663.jpg

^^ if most people truly understood economics from a elitist point of view, I'd say 140% is huge profits.  

Screenshot_20231119_193103.thumb.jpg.ad3ed055df30e4cde965caa7ea584fc1.jpg

^^ the oxymoron.  Of couse it is, what part of moron do you not understand?  

This is what i dont get about tye poeple, like how are people so easily duped in beliving both sides, all sides or any politics?

It's weird how Americans are so trapped in their dichotomy, libertarians are considered "right wing" and every mainstream article here is trying to compare him to Trump, who begged for more money printing and tried handing out free checks harder than Sanders. For what it's worth, I don't consider Trump a "leader" in the sense he introduces new ideas to people, he's more of a conformist, who tells people exactly what they want to hear. Javier is not the same, and has a coherent ideology he stands by popular or not. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Converting to Judaism. What does he mean by this?

From what I remember, he actually studied Judaism in school, along with economics. He was going to convert but couldn't handle all the rules like no working on certain days/times etc. I don't think he's converting now.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...