1200 fuckin hobos. mr. dibbs video and fights

Guest ?!?!

oh man. i dont know if this was brought up before, but if you guys like to see fights you have to check out scratchapuncture.

mr.dibb is a the man. they really beat peoples ass. its funny...sometimes your like ok thats a little too much let him go, but then quickly turns into funny again.

10 on 1 = fun for everyone.

oh man i would say get this if not for the fighting alone.

the rest is ok, im not really into watching people throw up or fart thats just not that funny. but the fights whoooo doggie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually boogie, its pretty damn funny. im not much into fighting at all, but even the fighting is funny cause no one ever gets fucked up real bad or anything... and fighting is only a small part of it... theres a ton of just ridiculous funny shit...

plus, if you pay close attention you can see me every now and then...

well you can go to www.turntablelab.com

mr. dibbs - scratchapuncture

and seeking where you said no one gets hurt...well i guess i dont really know but it looks like some people really got hurt. the guy who tried to walk away and feel like 4 times...

some of it is nasty, like throw up eating ew..

just watching people throwing up is boring too. but its worth it for the fights.

oh yea theres also a cool graff section and some dope bboying.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Sounds an awful lot like the Whiskey snowboarding videos. Which I really enjoy, so I probably might dig this. Beer,

El Mamerro

dude fighting untill body parts are no longer connected. thats nasty.

man seriously if i was there and dibbs and friends were about to beat me up i would scream like a girl and yell fire then start crying while trying to jump in a passing car. im a bitch i cant even bench press like 60 pounds probably.

still, watching fights is funnyness.

Archived