Celebrating a Career of Cinematic Violence

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Call me old fashioned but the Original death wish was great. That opening scene where his daughter or wife or what ever got thrown from a window and got stabbed up on the fence. Gripping. Then I'd have to say runner up is death wish in the hood. I think that's 4. I don't like that Bronson movie where he is a fucking sea captain or something. I thought all of his movies were like DW.

@LUGRDid you ever watch that movie Death Kiss with that knock off Charles Bronson?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. That doesn't science bro. Pitch it to me.

Bruh, I'm cooked to perfection right now and you want me to connect these dots?  IDK..... young Kevin cuts his teeth taking out home invaders and learns to especially despise crime and criminals.  After 3 Home Alones he has to move and change his name to Paul Kersey, eventually he grows up and becomes an architect.  All those stunts busting up home invaders helps him in becoming a vigilante.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Bruh, I'm cooked to perfection right now and you want me to connect these dots?  IDK..... young Kevin cuts his teeth taking out home invaders and learns to especially despise crime and criminals.  After 3 Home Alones he has to move and change his name to Paul Kersey, eventually he grows up and becomes an architect.  All those stunts busting up home invaders helps him in becoming a vigilante.

Seeing the world in broccoli vision.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

21 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Lol. Bro I was so hung up on home alone being made years after the DW series that I forgot the prequel probably would have been made afterwards and not first. Jesus Christ. 

• Truth 1

On 8/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, mr.yuck said:

Damn it man. As if today couldnt get any worse, Mikhail Gorbachev died today at 91.

@LUGRI didn't watch that shit either. I'm generally not a fan of reboots, but it is cool that they found a dude that looks just like him.

Some people say that this is when the Soviet Union “really” collapsed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1