Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

dripping like a nymphos pussy

it was something like 60 degrees in adam today in the beginnin of feb. if thats not proof of global warmin i dont know what is. but thank god it was warm anyway. i went out to paint (i want to contribute my share of aerosol to the atmosphere to keep this warm spell goin) a silver today with well shaken cans of belton and montana. when i finally got to my shell (belton white), it came out dripping like a nymphose pussy; and about as transparent as the juice. why is this? this pisses me off!

Originally posted by jah

it was something like 60 degrees in adam today in the beginnin of feb. if thats not proof of global warmin i dont know what is. but thank god it was warm anyway. i went out to paint (i want to contribute my share of aerosol to the atmosphere to keep this warm spell goin) a silver today with well shaken cans of belton and montana. when i finally got to my shell (belton white), it came out dripping like a nymphose pussy; and about as transparent as the juice. why is this? this pisses me off!

your similes are overly sexual... are you frustrated?

im just keyed and im messin around. do u notice that in other similies or just here cuz i dont recall making too many sexual remarks on this board.

my bad on the "nymphose". i meant nympho's (without the "'"). wouldnt want a lecture on how i cant spell

well people vent their sexual build up and frustration through socially acceptable ways such as "dirty jokes" and other things, such as your use of similies. nothing personal or offensive 2 u though. everyone does it

Guest Blinkin

damn it was cold and rainy in my neck of the woods

Originally posted by ASER1NE

it cold here , its always cold here

yeah, I'm "up north" compared to most folk on here and its still cold as fuck. Bring on the global warming...I'm waiting...

ese. ull get ur share of glaboal warming within the next couple years, dont worry bro. its funny listening to people analyze my psyche.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this