Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr. Drew

Anyone familiar with POSE and CHACHI?

Guest Dr. Drew

Can someone please identify the piece on the left?

Is it Pose or Chachi?

If it's NOT Pose or Chachi please explain to me in a logical manner either one of two:

1) That's style is completely original and looks nothing like Pose or Chachi. Please point out how it differs give me examples.

2) That's not a unique style developed by Pose, Chachi, and other Kansas City writers. Its not terribly original. Its common. Again give some examples.

I have no problem with the writer himself, i was just called an idiot that smokes crack for seeing similarities in style. I'm an open minded person so I'm here to learn. Please explain in a logical manner where this type of style comes from.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/sweethearts/tite%20stuff.jpg'>

2) That's not a unique style developed by Pose, Chachi, and other Kansas City writers. Its not terribly original. Its common. Again give some examples.

KANSAS CITY? THOSE KIDS HOMETOWN IS CHICAGO .AND IF YOU LOOK AT MOST OF THE DC5 KIDS PEICES YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY FED OFF EACH OTHER WHEN THEY WHERE DEVELOPING THEIR STYLE

Guest 5th wheel

im sorry but i wouldnt compare none of that to kansas city....we got some of the most elite writers....and those arent very pretty to me.....somebody make this post and post some pose and chachi....then we can compare..(sorry i cant post).....

Looks like a sever awr style to me...but I don't know anything. I just mean the very thin arrows and stuff...;)

i wrote out a pretty analytical reply, but decided i sounded like a big dong/douchebag so i deleted it. i can see a similarity with pose in the way the piece on the left flows, but nothing else.... those letters (i can't really make em out at all) don't make me think pose whatsoever... chachi either. and absolutely none of it looks even remotely like any sever.msk.awr piece i've ever seen....

Guest Pilau Hands

chicago

as an outsider, i see some similarities in other chicagoan's styles, and of course, other dc5 members...http://www.hotheadz.org

Kefa...from what i saw on the site, this guy has a nice range of styles. But do these particular pieces reflect the similarity you're talking about?

http://www.hotheadz.org/wallspace/urbanizedart/legal/legal_11_6_01/kefacabwall.jpg'>

http://www.hotheadz.org/wallspace/urbanizedart/legal/legal_11_13_01/kefayellowhthdprk.JPG'>

I understand, there is somewhat of a similarity. Those flics are in another post, I forgot who though. Pose isn't a local writer so I'm not exposed to his work, that's why at first glance I thought " Ill Kids." The edges on both are jagged but Pose's stuff is concentrated in a block of sorts. These pieces seem to thin out and there's gaps in between. Screw it, let's not start another " Sigh and Geso war here."

Re: Chicago?!

Originally posted by Goat Head

Pose is from Evanston...ha ha.....

ohhhh...evanston......the memories..

;)

anyone familiar with pose and chachi

THE first piece looks like a pose piece but i could be wrong. im from KC and i see there stuff all the time. and all the chitown kids do have simmular styles so i think it could be anyone from dc5

Guest Handjob

Awwww, maaaan...

Is there gonna be a test later?

Guest hushwon

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D haha....haaaaa....hahaha

actually, the one on the left says QWOD. i was there when he painted that and he said the only reason for the movement was the big electrical box in front of it.

actually that shit looks like Qwod and Cohe from the TBKillas outta cali..not to be compared to pose..yet thee other way around..peace out rcognize game internet fags

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this