the battle between fast food resteraunts

tue skinny

a big HAHA too all you unlucky bastards who dont have In-n-out burger....THE BEST MOTHER FUCKIN FAST FOOD BURGER EVER MADE......#1 WITH A MILK SHAKE FOR LIFE!!! they just opened one in SF too...bout fuckin time...i was getting tired of travelling to fucksville for one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tree Humper

sonic's , i think, is a fastfood place with a style from back in the day, you eat in your car.

yeah you could either pull up and they got a speaker like the drive thru then a girl on roller skates gets your money and gives you your food and you could eat in your car-prefer not to cuz i drop food all over the place-or they got a drive thru. its good shit over there.

Re: LNL

Originally posted by willy.wonka

L N L'S ....its all over the island...for the same price you pay for a number 4,i get a plate lunch with rice,teriyaki steak and mac salad or kim chee...i go with the kim chee.....or there is this other place called byrons...a tweaker hangout with delicious curry....or they have this other place that opens at midnight and i think closes in the morning...good place too...

its all about plate lunch places...

yummy yummy yummy.i got "FOOD" in me tummy..

eat well...

I never knew you were from Hawaii. What island?

lnl is okay.. I worked at a mexican resturant.. with an LnL right next door, and we'd see nasty shit going down. Like they'd spray raid right near the food n shit!... and they go to the bathroom with their aprons on (a big no no for food business.)

But In&Out is the only place i'll eat burgers from. I can't hang with Burger King... I throw up (seriously) everytime I eat that crap cuz it's just disgusting. My all time favorite is a number 9 at Jack in the Box... Fajitapita with Minute Maid Lemonade... fucking delicious. Mix the buttermilk.. with sweet and sour sauce, and dip your fries in that, YUM!

<span style='color:darkblue'>fuck this tread man!!!!!!!!!!....shits making me hunrgier then hell....but if i were to say anything i would have to say...hmmm...nations burgers..."chilly cheese burger"...that with a side of fries and a sprite..mmmm mmm good...

next on my list i would have to say wendys...triple classic..with chilly..fries and a choclate milkshake...shit does u right..:cool:

then i would have to say.....jack in the cracks...spicy chicken sandwich..with six monster tacos...a oreo milkshake...and maybe their grilled sourdough burger...

then it would be...kfc....pop corn chicken..a thing of honey bbq chicken... potatoe wedges...a buckect of spicy crispy chicken and a large mt. dew....

then i would go with some chineese food...chow mein sweet and sour chicken..orange chicken.. teriaki(sp) chicken...mmmm..

then carls jr....six dolllar burger or two double westerns with onion rings..cheese cake and a large dr.pepper...

then mickey d's 20 nugget..or a big mac with large fries and a sprite...

burger king gets love too..but i havent been there in days plus they have to many chocies...

then i would say taco bell...grilled stuffed or hmmm chalupa!!!.... mmmm...i love fast food....:D</span>

Archived