I've been dreammmming of a white Christmas!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

you made a thread

And you missed the point.  Making a thread isn't mutually exclusive with caring about what some fart in the wind whispers to me on a forum.

You're really not good at this whole trying to be smart thing and you should leave it to those that have some wrinkles on their brains.  You need to be focusing your efforts on how to make your ditch weed business survive the shitty economy you Christmas haters ushered into this country.

Lol you got a lot of negative rep from being a faggot today didn't you?

I'm going to just make a bot that negs the shit out of you bro, then you'll be crying to your pig dog baby mamma about how your whole life is ruined because your street credz on 12oz are busted.

They used to have mental housing facilities that could take people like you in and help them through various means of therapy.  Now you retards are just stuck out here in society being tortured by reality every day.  Afraid to breath the air around you trying to complain about Christmas not being black or anti Christian enough for you.

You think I'm unraveling but I'm making a whole bunch of money trolling your ass on here all day long.  Your tactic is the same limp wristed vegan tactic your lefties always try to employ where you try to turn everything into a hood rat diss game.

I'll wipe my bloody dick on your favorite blanket and spit in your fat baby mamma's mouth.