I've been dreammmming of a white Christmas!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thread's not about Santa lol. Nextttt. 

it's about the commie short cock sucking left not able to enjoy anything about life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE. INCLUDING YOU MUSLIM WOMANIZERS AND YOU MAGIC UNDERWEAR SPORTING MORMONS.

Man and here I am with like 3000 more iq points than you thinking that Santa is really. Lol. Fuck outta here scrub. You racist. 

You're suffering from stage four liberalism. Funny when people that don't like you try to smile and say have a nice day. It's because they've run out of "smart shit" to say. 

Your tap out is expected because you're standing on shaky ground trying to argue against Christmas when you live in America. 

This thread was an iq test. Smart to be quiet if you disagree. You couldn't resist the squirrel bait. 

You think I'm scared of half wits that are racist against white people?

Did you even watch the video or did you give it the same small dick energy all you redditors do where you just "absorb" the information by reading the title?

I'm happier and nicer than you too. You just won't see that. 

Higher than you are also. Get on my level cigarillo boy. We smokin kind bud blunts. Don't be a pussy any longer now that you know. 

did you watch the video you posted or did you just do the libtard thing all you redditors do?

he spends the whole video conflating christmas and santa, who isn't real. he says "if santa being white offends people, they should just skip christmas." this is curious because you say christmas is about jesus christ, not santa (who isn't real)

i thought christmas was about jesus? or is christmas about tv holiday specials about santa claus (again: not real, sorry)? he gets very worked up about an unfunny holiday special. 

or is it about the artificial tree/pagan ritual that was set on fire? he's upset about that, are you? shouldn't you be celebrating that though? isn't it hella trad to not celebrate pagan traditions?

or will that make it hard for santa and his sleigh to deliver presents to good girls and boys?

i'm sorry you're mad that santa is fake and sometimes black.  

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Trash 1

Just can't believe that someone would be supportive of taking fun away from children during Christmas. 

Do you hate fun and don't like to see kids having a good time?

You can have black Santa at your house if you want just don't try to steal white Santa from the rest of us. You know you Kevin's could just stop trying to shake down and fuck up everything that is normal and works. You could learn to mind your own. 

I can tell you're itching to try to use my point against me but the problem with it is that it's intellectually lazy to pull that I'm rubber your glue shit most people dropped in like second grade. 

Nobody from my side is in your leftist square asshole until you start trying to infringe upon liberties enjoyed by people that like America. 

You should try not being self loathing sometime. It's nice like it's always sunny with a cool breeze. 

You've made the mistake of thinking that I care that much.  I do not.  I'm laughing and pointing from over here at the morons.

One thing about being right about shit a whole lot is that I know when I'm right.

It's too bad you grew up around what seemingly could have been very good people and weren't able to learn anything to improve your own life from them.  They typically have a lot of good life lessons to share so that people can avoid peril in things like children out of wedlock, being a sloth, being a glutton, being an adulterer, etc.

I've been involved with peoples' wives several times in the past.  That was a different life for me, I grew up and matured.  I decided it wasn't a nice thing to do to someone else no matter how much a woman wants the D.  This was a personal growing experience.  You should try it sometime, you might be happy with the results vs. just trying to bash all Christians as "being the same."

In the words of Abrasive Saint the other day, when did you have the time to meet the entirety of a group and form your opinion on all of them?