Phones, how many of us have them?

+plus+

54 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I used to have a moto z years ago. It was a dope phone. I now have another moto z. I was under the assumption that phone companies improved the quality of their phones year after year. That's wrong. They made this model cheaper and got rid of several features that originally made the phone awesome. Don't get a moto z. 

Would it say “hello moto” every time you turned it on?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Running an iphone 14 Pro Max with the TB of storage.

Battery life sucks if mobile data is activated and the phone used. Even though it is only a year old I can burn thru 50% of the battery from a 100% full charge in 6 hours whilst working. Couple that with the "walled garden" of Apple and the fact that they end up owning all your photos and docs that get stored in the cloud, along with their logo being the Forbidden fruit with a "byte" taken out of it, the forced obselence and batteries needing replacing every 2 years if one doesn't buy the battery case, and the huge premium in price they charge sheeple like Myself who have gotten trapped in the  "captive.apple.com" domain system for too long versus the competition.

This makes it an easy case of Me advising you to stay with an Android and be in the PC Master Race, as My life was a lot easier in every aspect before I changed over on the advice of a woman.

And I should add that this comment is also taking into consideration that Apple quoted Me $1100 to repair My 5 year old Macbook Pro screen, so if one buys into their ecosystem with the whole iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, iPhone and the $900 AirPods Pro Max which I am on My second set as both these headphones can't even retain a Bluetooth signal as I walk around and listen to music such that the music stops and I have to go back into Bluetooth settings to reconnect My headphones over and over again.

I won't mention the Experiments that are performed and reactivated in Safari every time you update iOS or OSX (even if you previously turned them off prior to updating) that have real world consequences in the simulation, as well as the fact that some of these functions hidden away in submenus either have no explaination of what they actually do even on Apple's site, as well as how the naming text of some of these functions is cut off and unable to be viewed on the phone.

I did love My iPad Pro though until the screen cracked and they want $700 to replace it, as the 1st gen 12.9" tablet was perhaps the best and most usable piece of tech I have owned, the onky downside being that camera was pretty shit compared to the phones of the same generation.

• Like 1

Also I am not a recent convert as My first iPhone was the 7, then the 11 Pro Max, all with the highest memory of whatever version came out.

Also if you get an iPhone and you ever do an iOs update before you do anything after the installation go into settings, see what new shit has been added and uncheck all those "green lights" you give the Devs to experiment on you in the pursuit of "ANALyTIC(K)s" whilst they use the Safari userbase to be hunted as Human cattle 

Whilst people fear bioweapons, the media has failed to advise the masses of how we can have our biology fucked with thru the use of technology, as we are all UUID possessing cyborgs that are but mere strings of letters and numbers based on the devices we use.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

another iphone user, check.

@Mauler5150 i didn't know you could also customize the updates like that. good to know!

Every major iOS update usually has at least one new menu that pops up in the primary settings Menu. Ones I remember was when the Freeform app was installed and the most recent one is for "Standby".

The main issue I have is how these features are just active upon installing the updates and essentially one requires a Computer Science degree to understand both the functionality of these experimental processes and what is going on with the "cutting edge" of tech.

And it would be remiss of Me to fail to mention how "AppClips" seems to have access to My entire phone yet I have no ability to work out what it actually does nor am I able to even turn it off. My take is it is some nefarious program which has the purpose of stopping Me from flying, figuratively, literally, and psychologically.

• Like 1