Vegetarians - lab grown meat?

KILZ FILLZ

15 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

41 years of no meat is wildin my dawg. I probably missed some things though lol. All good I fuck with vegan things. 

On a whole nother note Wtf is these peoples talking about first lab grown meat Wtf is beyond and impossible?!? I thought we been had lab brown meat? Now they’re just on some animal crispr technology like actually cultivating fake weird meats from actual meat??? Shit is getting out of hand bruh. I really gotta start eating more vegetables…..or just take up hunting like my main man @KILZ FILLZ

it really does rule

IMG_1745.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

it really does rule

IMG_1745.jpeg

Well the opportunity for me to go hunting with my stepdad and half brother exists as they both have hunting rifles as my brother just got his firearms licence the past week or so ago and is keen to go shoot some roos and pigs.

I would just have to buy a swag and sleeping bag, but even this is out of my current budget until I find work.

51 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well the opportunity for me to go hunting with my stepdad and half brother exists as they both have hunting rifles as my brother just got his firearms licence the past week or so ago and is keen to go shoot some roos and pigs.

I would just have to buy a swag and sleeping bag, but even this is out of my current budget until I find work.

You don’t need much for roos and hogs. Not camo etc. just some work boots and ammo. A hunting license too if that’s needed in Oz. Might not even need that if you’re on someone’s property you know. I say do it

8 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

You don’t need much for roos and hogs. Not camo etc. just some work boots and ammo. A hunting license too if that’s needed in Oz. Might not even need that if you’re on someone’s property you know. I say do it

I'll need a swag at least, as they are going away this weekend to someone's property in Bindoon to go hunting so they at least stay the night to make the trip worthwhile.

I may see if I can tag along at some stage, yet i am glad my half brother is spending some time with his Dad (my stepfather) as he has had health issues so I wouldn't want to detract from their time together if you can understand? As my brother is younger than me I will have plenty of time to go with him in the years to come should I wish to, yet at this point I would just be in their way if it makes sense?

13 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I feel Like certain parts of Australia are open game for hunting with zero license whatsoever lol. 

I have no idea.

I'm sure you could find a remote spot in the desert or whatever, but most of the people I know who hunt like friends from school always went to private properties to do so from my understanding of it.