INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You fucking suck ass dude, my solution would be for you to kill yourself.

You don't even know the writers real names. No one wants to fucking hear what that bitch made sellout Cope 2 has to say, or what you have to say. The fact that you only consider hitting "run down buildings" proves that you know nothing about graff.

Skuf_Graffiti.jpg.ee1c4017e4993b6951beb91db3efd89c.jpg

LOL@ USK

he said he "likes choke and crawler" LOL CRAWLER.

and for the constructive criticism part, the dudes bashing you, along with me, are mostly just stupid kids who dont have any say in this shit. so dont take offence to e-thugs, dont collaborate with LNC, and stay out of ripple. then you have a clean slate to work with.

LOL@ USK

and for the constructive criticism part, the dudes bashing you, along with me, are mostly just stupid kids who dont have any say in this shit. so dont take offence to e-thugs, dont collaborate with LNC, and stay out of ripple. then you have a clean slate to work with.

well im not in ripple anymore, i just moved downtown, so yeah clean slate. only one or two ppl paint with lnc anymore, the only reason i have ever painted with them is cause i knew them personally, they went to my highschool.

LOL@ USK

oh and who is this and how do you know about me and EGO

i was recently in indiana on business. i was surprised to see a fair amount of graff in indy. having painted most of my career in LA and NYC i always think theres nothing but hogs and corn fields in between. but i seen some decent shit.

got a couple curious questions though, if you please:

1. there were some huge train yards i checked out in indy and a few smaller ones in terre haute. are there any active freight writers in indiana? i seen a couple cars that must have been local, but i was wondering if kids had already burned all the major yards out there? or are they still paintable?

2. when you get busted by the fuzz what do they charge you with? is there a felony graff or vandalism charge in indiana? how much time have people gotten who have got busted?

3. i noticed an STS crew up, and seen the corresponding flicks on this thread. is that the same STS crew in LA? any connection?

4. are there any hot girls in all of indiana? if there are i sure didnt see any. ha ha. :lol: