INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
CHOKE,

Your days are numbered mother fucker. We have surveillance of you and you will go down in the next few days. We would have let it go if you weren't tagging historic buildings. No Class. You would think someone who has tagged every single structure in the city wouldn't be dumb enough to come back to the scene the very next day in broad day light. CHOKE and STS will soon be exposed.

He had to get the flick dumbass

CHOKE,

Your days are numbered mother fucker. We have surveillance of you and you will go down in the next few days. We would have let it go if you weren't tagging historic buildings. No Class. You would think someone who has tagged every single structure in the city wouldn't be dumb enough to come back to the scene the very next day in broad day light. CHOKE and STS will soon be exposed.

Shouldn't you be out harassing black people instead of posting threat on 12oz?

good flicks. why didnt u post the whole LD wall?

The guy at the end had a bunch of local toy tags over it so I didnt flick that. Like the Seaper, but much worse. Other then that, I think I got the entire LD wall. And if your talking like one big flick I dont think you could get it with all the weeds and shit back there. Peace

Did Cope 2 tell you to eat your wheaties in the morning because He'd be upset if you didnt follow that advice too... you have no voice in this kiddie... now go play on Myspace

Shit here's some promo for you too just so everyone understands where these gems of knowledge are coming from

l_95ed43cb12b64dfcb5aca6e5cbe7034f.jpg

i didnt say i was experienced ok, Im hear to learn, i was just adding that cause somebody bump historical buildings. but the fact that you have the time and drive to google me and attemp to humiliate me is pathetic. yeah i am a toy, but i know who i need to respect, and that would be the writers who i can learn from, like COPE 2. (oh and you would put the lamest one of my throwies up)

not to be a dick, but all your shit is lame. you know how i know your a toy, by battling EGO. the two of you guys beef makes the entire scene look shitty, thus making everyone hate you. did you think while tagging the electrical box at tent? maybe other peoples shit was there. you pretty much just went over it without knowing that. that proves my point.

usk= ugly style krew.

not to be a dick, but all your shit is lame. you know how i know your a toy, by battling EGO. the two of you guys beef makes the entire scene look shitty, thus making everyone hate you. did you think while tagging the electrical box at tent? maybe other peoples shit was there. you pretty much just went over it without knowing that. that proves my point.

usk= ugly style krew.

ok ok, maybe i wasn't thinking when i did that. but i really want to get better and maybe ppl here can help me. EGO wont leave me the fuck alone, i did nothing to him, he has hated me for years, i dont have beef with him, he has beef with me. im not looking to come on here and talk shit, i came on here thinking maybe someone could give me constructive criticism, i guess i was wrong. if writers dont tell other writers "keep it up, maybe someday you will be good," how the hell is graffiti going to live on. the good writers will get old and no one will be there to take there place cause guys like you tell them to quit. i know i am a tool, but all i can do is take what i can get and get better. (oh and USK isnt a crew, its one person) i talked with a member of MFK at subsurface, and he signed my book and said keep it up. why can't all writers be cool like that...

You want some creative criticism? Instead of hanging on the words of cope you should figure out whats up in your scene, an abandon or run down building is just that, a target!!! All you pussy motherfuckers talkin shit on choke are funny, you hate on someone you cant touch!!! Chokes got indy on lock and all that hate just inspires motherfuckers to crush twice as hard! Heres the facts, chokes on top and you kids cant stop jocking, and as for the bitch made kid or the donut eating johnny law behind those messages about choke "getting popped" good luck!! I put 20 large on it choke fucks you up or vanishes into thin air right in front of your ass, people like you deserve public floggings with spiked baseball bats!!

You want some creative criticism? Instead of hanging on the words of cope you should figure out whats up in your scene, an abandon or run down building is just that, a target!!! All you pussy motherfuckers talkin shit on choke are funny, you hate on someone you cant touch!!! Chokes got indy on lock and all that hate just inspires motherfuckers to crush twice as hard! Heres the facts, chokes on top and you kids cant stop jocking, and as for the bitch made kid or the donut eating johnny law behind those messages about choke "getting popped" good luck!! I put 20 large on it choke fucks you up or vanishes into thin air right in front of your ass, people like you deserve public floggings with spiked baseball bats!!

damn what did i do, i only said that cause someone said bump a historical building, run down buildings yeah a target, but a building for example that is turn of the century i would tag that. i wasnt bad mouthing choke, infact i really like choke. he has great style and letter structure, now i dont nessecarily like that he is beefing with CUE and TCB cause i like them too, but i do like Choke and Crawler and those guys.