INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well said keath...

Also knowing the background on who brought other writers up, and their INFLUENCES would be a big difference between "bitting" and borrowing ideas. When you are around a certain group of individuals your styles have similarities. If this weren't true then Choke would be bitting Velcro as well.

Oh and by the way... The popular MF wildstyle. It was BITTEN from Scar of TM... It was just taken to another level over time. That would mean Paser, Timber, Berlin all of them are bitting.

Of course it's slightly bitten...

But if that's the case

stop putting tags on walls

and stop doing throwies

and stop putting forcefields around your piece

stop using highlights

and stop filling your piece in with red

because thats already been done

so stop biting

Don't start getting all sensitive. If you get called out on biting, accept it.

People act like they don't that they're biting.

What's funny is, now days writers will go from biting one person's style to another...

i.e. going from using Velcro's style to Augor's. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with biting:eek: :lol: it's kinda like wearing your brothers hand me down jordans. If you don't have any shoes, do what you must...

The thing is don't get mad when the kids wearing fresh Chucks call you out. :D

Don't start getting all sensitive. If you get called out on biting, accept it.

People act like they don't that they're biting.

What's funny is, now days writers will go from biting one person's style to another...

i.e. going from using Velcro's style to Augor's. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with biting:eek: :lol: it's kinda like wearing your brothers hand me down jordans. If you don't have any shoes, do what you must...

The thing is don't get mad when the kids wearing fresh Chucks call you out. :D

No one is getting butt-hurt...

Everyone bites... EVERYONE. I have heard it from very very well known writers. It's when you make your entire existence as a writer to bite others, that's when you should probably throw in the towel. Striking similarities are sometimes just that, similarities.

Hell I'll be the first to say I have been shit here and there. Sometimes with permission from that writer, sometimes not and sometimes you don't even realize you have until one of your homies tells you what's up. There are to many styles and letter combination now to not have those possibilities.

Anyway, I was just trying to drop some perspective on a situation.

Well said keath...

Also knowing the background on who brought other writers up, and their INFLUENCES would be a big difference between "bitting" and borrowing ideas. When you are around a certain group of individuals your styles have similarities. If this weren't true then Choke would be bitting Velcro as well.

Oh and by the way... The popular MF wildstyle. It was BITTEN from Scar of TM... It was just taken to another level over time. That would mean Paser, Timber, Berlin all of them are bitting.

i love how you got it down...........do you not think that scar TM bit onorok?.......or joker Transcend?.......throw around the bite word however you want........but that doesn't make it legit or correct.

Yay more legal shit. Way to show what indys got. I guess I'll check this thread next year to see the 2010 subsurface flicks since that seems to be all any one notices in Indy. Jesus Fucking Christ.

of course... because over the last weekend you crushed indianapolis so hard that it has taken presidence over this yearly event that spotlights indy in the midwest obviously making yourself the hottest thing in indy since Yats started keeping Cholula regularly. STFU the event just happened... and if you really did that much illegal graffiti someone would take notice.