INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:lol: Aren't you one of these guys ?:lol: why are you giving yourself props? This is sad. :( By all means go ahead and deny it. I won't tell ;)

Wow ur really tryin to talk like ur really hard huh, all you do is talk shit,damn near all ur posts are diarea spewing from fingers, you obviously dont travel much. Talkin shit on any of these mugs is a bad idea, none of these people need to do any undercover self promo. Do some fuckin homework and keep ur hands in ur pockets b4 you decide to talk out the side of ur neck you fuckin sting........ur really just a waste of time, i almost feel bad for MYSELF spending the time to coment on ur stupidity. Damn ill never get this five minuets back:(

Wow ur really tryin to talk like ur really hard huh, all you do is talk shit,damn near all ur posts are diarea spewing from fingers, you obviously dont travel much. Talkin shit on any of these mugs is a bad idea, none of these people need to do any undercover self promo. Do some fuckin homework and keep ur hands in ur pockets b4 you decide to talk out the side of ur neck you fuckin sting........ur really just a waste of time, i almost feel bad for MYSELF spending the time to coment on ur stupidity. Damn ill never get this five minuets back:(

:lol: :lol: stfu This is 12oz prophet not e harmony, so save your faggot emotions for those "mugs" you defend. You sound like you have a crush on them you fucking queer. What I said in a previous post seems to be more true by the way you reacted;) Net thugs are soo funny. ;)

:lol: :lol: stfu This is 12oz prophet not e harmony, so save your faggot emotions for those "mugs" you defend. You sound like you have a crush on them you fucking queer. What I said in a previous post seems to be more true by the way you reacted;) Net thugs are soo funny. ;)
homie i dont give a shit what you think or say your a waste of time, im tellin you the way it is take it or leave it i could care less,

homie i dont give a shit what you think or say your a waste of time, im tellin you the way it is take it or leave it i could care less,

:lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: You are funny sir. I'm a waste of time but you still waste more time by responding to me. I'm curious , do these guys pull trains on you or do you suck a dick a day on your graff heros. ;)