INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn "choke" likes to hear him self talk, not the best look.

*rat involved or not, he already snitched on himself, and i hope only himself.

"national nuisance?" haha, sounds like dude hyped him self up to the cops.

it takes jealous ass writers in a town where their graffiti was over shadowed in less than a year to drop dimes........fuck some snitch ass writers regardless of the hype.

every one thinks they know.... lol but until i see paperwork that moet snitched him out its all fuckin hear-say..... just like someone sayin its you..... so keep your mouth shut until you get a lawyer and they will have to prove it beond a reasonable doubt.... choke gave him self up.... he admitted to cops. read the indystar plus the video, man... good luck man seriously... even though we came off on a bad foot i dont like seein any writer get baged...

I know its fact... seen it first hand, Moets a fucking rat!! Dude better move to another state or stay hiding under his bed!!!

I'm only putting this out there because I googled an article about Choke. Whoever Moet is, didn't say anything to authorities. Some girl that got a tattoo by him at Skinquake did! She had his picture on facebook with her. Then she proceeded to tell everyone in the Fountain Square neighborhood about her new tattoo and who did it. A shop owner over there got in on the convo and bada boom... police went to Skinquake and picked him up. I don't know any people in the graffiti community, but you guys shouldn't be accusing anyone. Especially if it means you're going to start hurting people. Get a clue, because right now, you all seem to want to put someone on the cross for this Choke fella admitting to his crimes on the nightly news. $1000 is a lot of money to tempt anyone with, let alone a pissed off store owner who has to pay out of pocket to clean up his windows.

every one thinks they know.... lol but until i see paperwork that moet snitched him out its all fuckin hear-say..... just like someone sayin its you..... so keep your mouth shut until you get a lawyer and they will have to prove it beond a reasonable doubt.... choke gave him self up.... he admitted to cops. read the indystar plus the video, man... good luck man seriously... even though we came off on a bad foot i dont like seein any writer get baged...

You seem to be the only level headed person on here. I heard today at work, how his arrest went down. You can all thank some 19 year old girl. She ran her mouth after he did a tattoo on her.

It's obvious some of you have a problem with the fact that Choke admitted guilt to his crimes on camera