INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Whats so great about that fire extinguisher video??? Its in a fucking chill tunnel who fucking cares. If it was street side it would be something to talk about.

well i have never seen someone do a throw up with an extinguisher, ive just seen big shitty tags with extinguishers. but yeah it would be even better if it was a public spot.

every one thinks they know.... lol but until i see paperwork that moet snitched him out its all fuckin hear-say..... just like someone sayin its you..... so keep your mouth shut until you get a lawyer and they will have to prove it beond a reasonable doubt.... choke gave him self up.... he admitted to cops. read the indystar plus the video, man... good luck man seriously... even though we came off on a bad foot i dont like seein any writer get baged...

FUCK TCB . Dudes think they run shit. What a bunch of fucken jokes. Wait till I see you and smack i your fucken mouth . STAY IN BLOOMINGTON FAGS

whether you think he is the illest or not he is still up more than anyone in Indy

theres more to it than just how up you are. i dont have anything against choke whatsoever. but if its about ups, look at shores, if its about styles look at jet, find, brisk, velcro,sac, 6cts,, etc... i mean yeah choke heated up the thirty square blocks that is downtown indy.. so did drat..

theres more to it than just how up you are. i dont have anything against choke whatsoever. but if its about ups, look at shores, if its about styles look at jet, find, brisk, velcro,sac, 6cts,, etc... i mean yeah choke heated up the thirty square blocks that is downtown indy.. so did drat..

very true, velchro was the reason i started writing, hes got crazy cool style, and does find still write cause i saw a new throwie of his and i was wonder if it was really him or not...