INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
GEWIZER

Rookie

GEWIZER has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: INDIANA - 11-30-2009, 11:39 PM

chickenburritos you have posted 3 flicks on this board. keep runnin that mouth of yours. you clearly dont write because you havent posted anything youve painted. all shit talkers get whats coming.

i guess if shit talkers get what's coming, you're gonna have a lot coming your way

I haven't come on this forum talking shit, you did. You don't do anything but talk talk talk, it's idiots like you that made this thread suck before. Post some flicks or shut the fuck up...

Just found out they closed down the new Lawrence Skatepark for 2 weeks due to graffiti. That is bull shit. That shit has got to stop. Not sure if the culprits are on here, or even "real" writers, But if they are, or anyone knows them, Please slap the fuck out of them.

Contrary to popular belief, Graffiti does NOT belong at skateparks unless permission was given. Yes, tons of skateboarders and probably some faggot rollerbladers write, BUT that does not mean you have to paint at the ONE place we are given to skate. I don't fucking work 40 hours a week to show up at a park thats closed cause some faggot toys decided they wanted to doodle. You fucks ruined my tuesday afternoon, and I didnt get to skate, hince me writing this to relieve some stress. Fuck You All.

D.T.F.

6a00d8341c94c853ef01116855aea2970c-.jpg