Embedded Political Tweets & Discussion

Mercer

Am I the only one who thinks she's on to something here. Bush, Obama, and now Trump have all failed to protect America. Why haven't we done anything about 911 but bomb murder hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Why are we protecting the country that officially sponsored 911, and provided the manpower?

Money, that's why. Skust...

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Boom, embedded youtube video inside of embedded tweet. Oontz like it's 2019.

Also, I'm assuming get more bang for your buck donating to black guns matter than the NRA. Most of the people that are duped, and pushing for gun control are exactly the type of people this organization can educate, and help, ultimately flipping from one side of the debate to the other.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, Mercer said:

Boom, embedded youtube video inside of embedded tweet. Oontz like it's 2019.

Also, I'm assuming get more bang for your buck donating to black guns matter than the NRA. Most of the people that are duped, and pushing for gun control are exactly the type of people this organization can educate, and help, ultimately flipping from one side of the debate to the other.

This is cool

@Kultsobviously agree, I think this is super effective at actually flipping people's stances. Most people fighting against 2A infringement specialize in traditional conservative circles, more or less confirmation bias hand jobs. The pay is better, and the work much easier. I'd rather hand this dude some cash, before donating to the NRA. ROI off the charts. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Lies...

Anyone smart enough to look at Netflix's Publicly availiable 10-K filed with the SEC can check this out for themselves.

https://last10k.com/sec-filings/nflx#sCD12976AEB1154D0A484588A164CF7F3

Quick search reveals it paid $130 million in 2018.

Also, a major corporation like this is taxed on it's net profit per year. The laws are complicated but they basically encourage companies like this to re-invest whatever money it has left over back into the economy, rather than report a profit. The actual "profits" that get taxed on any C-Corp are usually when the shareholders get 1099'd for the stock's dividend/payout, and increased value of the stock as capitol gains.

TLDR Bernie is either economically retarded, or straight up lying.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 3 months later...