another RI post

i'mlost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MarsMartian

people need to get off other people's dick.... don't get me wrong SEAZ is good, but i dont like when people dont paint to there potential.

this isnt me dick riding but seaz could do just about anything and it would be past most peoples potential the kid could vomit hamburger and it would have more flow than 99% of rhode island and 97% of the US. everytime he paints he does something more and more inspiring and if that is dick riding strap on a condom seaz because we are going for it...

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

this isnt me dick riding but seaz could do just about anything and it would be past most peoples potential the kid could vomit hamburger and it would have more flow than 99% of rhode island and 97% of the US. everytime he paints he does something more and more inspiring and if that is dick riding strap on a condom seaz because we are going for it...

i dissagree... i feel that SEAZ is way better than most of the shit he has been painting....for example the old DNA legal wall was banging! w/ those tick things on the wall.. i know seaz is good and can/does paint dope shit, I just dont think there as good as his older shit.

and even if that SEAZ shit was the dopest thing on this thread(which it isn't) Dude just came on here and dissed a whole state for no reason.. this thread was all laughs and positive until the DNA jockeys came on……

jobe you could use allot of SEAZ dingaling cause fucking suck

Guest nazi-taco

pest control

lobe is a rat always will be!

it still warms my heart to see something by lobe get dissed

when i erase somthing of his i get all warm and fuzzy

till i remember how he dimed out everyone that ever tagged near him

then moves like a little sally where mommy and daddy's money can buy him a new life

can't wait till that rat chokes on all that cheese

Originally posted by MarsMartian

i dissagree... i feel that SEAZ is way better than most of the shit he has been painting....for example the old DNA legal wall was banging! w/ those tick things on the wall.. i know seaz is good and can/does paint dope shit, I just dont think there as good as his older shit.

and even if that SEAZ shit was the dopest thing on this thread(which it isn't) Dude just came on here and dissed a whole state for no reason.. this thread was all laughs and positive until the DNA jockeys came on……

jobe you could use allot of SEAZ dingaling cause fucking suck

oh you dont like an obvious progression that he has made??? you dont like simplified letter forms, tell that to all the Euros and all the A2m kids...

seaz is one of the most stylish painters in ri not to mention one of the cleanest... i have known him for a long ass time, and he has continued to be a highlight in a state that is a bunch of shit talkers and 3a biters.

as for the comment on me... eh.

oh you dont like an obvious progression that he has made??? you dont like simplified letter forms, tell that to all the Euros and all the A2m kids...

seaz is one of the most stylish painters in ri not to mention one of the cleanest... i have known him for a long ass time, and he has continued to be a highlight in a state that is a bunch of shit talkers and 3a biters.

if you know so much about being stylish and good letter forms...wheres your style and letter forms...cmon now...

and how you gunna call these guys biters if you just said yourself seaz is doing the same shit as euros and a2m...

why dont you just ride their dicks too while your at it...

jesus christ ive edited this thing a million times..fuck it if theirs mistakes too bad

just keep practicing JOBE.... I'd take a 3Abiter over a A2Mbiter any day.....and why simplify your style when you are capable of painting burners

Archived