another RI post

i'mlost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

damn ster your nicer then i though..im feelin that green sketch...that rest and tern is ollllllllld schooooool....and dripe your a crack head...that spoke shit is banging...i cant draw a gun plain...nevermind a piece that looks like a gun...man...stay off the pipe shit will be clearer...but yeah..whats up with the new school shit getting posted...i mean i like seein all the shit that was around when i wasnt writin...but mix it up...piece

Seaper...KWS

....And I sweat every body.

Originally posted by MarsMartian

WHO IS THIS QUASI KID IS HE THAT FAMOUS THAT PEOPLE GET MAD WHEN HE TALKS?:crazy:

its just some bull shit mars...no serious shit...but i dont appreciate him trying to clown me and shit...and nesk...you really dont have much room to talk...you cant even pull off a decent throw up...so when you learn that...then comment...herb

Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

its just some bull shit mars...no serious shit...but i dont appreciate him trying to clown me and shit...and nesk...you really dont have much room to talk...you cant even pull off a decent throw up...so when you learn that...then comment...herb

i dont get it are you talkin to me. i god really hope not. thats funny shit if you are

whats up with everyone hating on the youngin...fuck this bull shit.. this internet shit is homo...im done with this shit...it just causes problems as you can see...

Originally posted by MarsMartian

i dont get it are you talkin to me. i god really hope not. thats funny shit if you are

mars i wasnt dissing you i was just letting you know the shit with me and quasi was bull shit...but its not kool how he tried to clown me

wonk..weve been over that before...so whatever..

Archived