another RI post

i'mlost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vyal and perv are definitely killin shit....werd up ...keep rockin...holla at me VINNNY...i heard you killed that girl at the roger williams tunnel?..Ster got the hottest flix...im STOOKED

that stat fr8 is off the heeeeeezy fo sheeeeeeeezy my neeeeeeeeezy.....wait.......wait........hold on................................................................................................................vyal stat wonky ster?..THAATS MYYYY CREEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.holla

Originally posted by DonzilCutlip

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Donzil%20Cutlip/pervkilshit.jpg'> :crazy:

good fuckin job thats all i can say im so jealous i cant take part even though the "graffiti demons" keep trying to get me .....i need to grow my balls back!:confused:

thats fuckin rediculous that he had the time and balls to go out there and actually filled outline/3d and force field the "KILLS SHIT" rather humerous as well...wheres the flicks of the foundry windows...get em up here..im very impressed with the destruction of rhode island highways...seems like theres something new to look at everyday on my way to school...keep it up...props to everyone putting in the work....i guess that leaves me out...but soon enough...

Archived