ARTISTIC

Ms.Bombastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread eats it but i feel like sharing anyways.

i take drawing classes at a community college. woo!

i had to do a color potrait of bojangles for homework. do not ever ask him to model for you. especially if his friend is int he room and they can't seem to keep themselves from cracking each other up from private jokes for the whole time.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im a high school drop out who has faked his way through the mess using raw talent and a pretty face, into workin at the rock and roll hall of fame doing arts education, and special events displays for VERY prominent companies and athletic teams. :king:

i did art class at school for years and it was absolute garbage. waste of time. it was about 80% theory and 20% practise, where as it should have been the other way around. subsequently i hardly ever turned up to class (not that i went to many other classes either) and ended up failing it most years. the teacher i had my last failing year of art was pretty pissed at me cos i was one of only about 5 kids in the whole school that had any skill at drawing at all, and i was one of the few people giving any meaning to her meager art teaching career. and she had a white guy afro. it was amusing

Archived