Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cels one

schooled writers

what does everyone think of these new writers coming out of nowhere painting burners. when i started just the idea of being schooled would get you nowhere. but it seems to be more accepted these days. so what do you all think?

i think my man cels is talking about the kids who u never heard of or even seen there shit then next thing you know bam they paint an ill piece..what the fuck is that!!! its like they jock some dude then chomp there balls off and think its ok!:o

riding dick aint kool...style and shit like tht should not be taught...the rules are the game...that is all i think should be taught to another...right now...not really trying to think of anything else

Guest IDOL HANDS

a kid doesnt have to have a big brother type as long as he isnt a nerd or a pussy. Everybody learned something from the older kids but that doesnt have to be how you learn your graff. its all over the walls, it aint hard to tell.

did it ever occur to you that alot of writers change there name? just check out the style and people that are up around them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this