Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brink

The Hip Hop Thread

i listen to a lot of atmosphere with ant and slug ant as the dj and slug as the rapper and there is this girl jade that I listen to also I usually listen to nxrthnxrthphvnk on the youtube channels though I never get tired of this music

i got mad skills ill hide your body in a hill and leave the eyes on the surface so that the hills have eyes you a dike a gay guy that like guys you look like you like to eat cum with your fries i dont know why you tryna hide im the only one with the name dyskyse

Psycho pass by Xavier wild that man's psycho pass by Xavier wulf that man's got that hard are shit to listen to

^i still get pissed off when i hear onyx.

it reminds me of the one time i went to NYC and bought 3 bootleg cds on canal street.

2 of them played just fine....the 3rd was a blank cd....it was supposed to be onyx.

• Like 1

^i still get pissed off when i hear onyx.

it reminds me of the one time i went to NYC and bought 3 bootleg cds on canal street.

2 of them played just fine....the 3rd was a blank cd....it was supposed to be onyx.

classic nyc cd sellers...

but yea, last dayz always gets me fired up

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now