Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keepitrail

BURNING MAN 2014

Anyone going? I am headed out tomorrow morning. Send me a PM if you know anyone that will be attending and we can hook up. I will post up all the flicks and video to my travel thread next week. I will be at "Camp Somewhere Else", if you look around 10 o'clock and D, there will be a sign telling you where we're at. I will have tons of spray and party favors, tell anyone you know to stop by!!!

Also about to pick up a GoPro 3+ Black fucking A++++ I can't wait!!!

Hide your daughters and spraypaint... the night is about to begin

it get rained out or something?

this is on my bucket list, i want to people watch.

I read that it was cancelled or something because the rain was too much like bathing and the hippies communally jazz handed in agreement that they didn't want any hygiene from mother gaia.

this is on my bucket list, i want to people watch.

same. been wanting to since high school

straight up wouldnt hesitate showing up in an rv like that episode of malcolm in the middle.. gotta shower

KIR is probably money enough to hold his own burning man.

i think i missed this in it's golden age now i kinda don't care anymore.

same. been wanting to since high school

straight up wouldnt hesitate showing up in an rv like that episode of malcolm in the middle.. gotta shower

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-7x01-Burning-Man-MITMVC-2.jpg

dat siq ink

can't wait to see KIR's photos from this.

A buddy just called and asked if i wanted 2 tickets and a parking pass for free. I was tempted to hop on the harley with a tent

and smash out there, and then i remembered that i don't like rave shit like that at all. Almost said yeah, just cause it'd be fun to go desert partying with KIR.

burner_0.jpg?itok=yTNbih_t

The weather is terrible out there right now, isn't it? Coulda swore I read somewhere they were planning on ending the event early due to heavy rains or some shit.

Anyways, I was tryin to go with some peoples, but then I realized, I'd rather stay home and work/make money.

A friend of mine went last year. He was hanging out with this broad trying to be open minded and tolerant and stuff. He bailed on her and came home before it was done because he hated all the people and music so very much.

About two years ago a compadre and I were working in Fallon, NV during burning man and got to see a bunch I the folks coming to town to get supplies and grabbing fast food

We didn't know it was going on but had noticed a bunch of places having weird sales on coolers and ice... Umbrellas.. Cases of water... Etc

I was surprised Arby's let these folks in w no shoes and dirty as hell!

I know a couple chicks who have gone and took only homemade jewelry to use as currency and did pretty well within the barter system

Not really my scene but I bet I could have a great time there

As long as I could get past the heat

That would be the deal breaker

Dusty and sweaty and high sounds like a turrible combo

Bet it's fun as hell there on psychedelics

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now