TheoHuxtable..

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love conspiracies.

Not because the theorists are nuts or anything, more so because the people who argue for and against them usually don't have a clue what they're talking about as the issues are usually highly technical and/or very secret.

I wouldn't have a clue what happened on 9/11 but if I had to bet I'd put my money on a fuck up rather than a conspiracy, simply because that's the most likely situation.

I look forward to seeing things like this investigated with all sides being open (which I'm sure they won't be). I'd like to see the Pentagon situation fully explained and documented too.

Carry on with the argument.

I love conspiracies.

Not because the theorists are nuts or anything, more so because the people who argue for and against them usually don't have a clue what they're talking about as the issues are usually highly technical and/or very secret.

I wouldn't have a clue what happened on 9/11 but if I had to bet I'd put my money on a fuck up rather than a conspiracy, simply because that's the most likely situation.

I look forward to seeing things like this investigated with all sides being open (which I'm sure they won't be). I'd like to see the Pentagon situation fully explained and documented too.

Carry on with the argument.

Says the guy who's job description is to conspire and deflect people from catching on to your conspiring ways.

Same motherfucker who tried to pull the "you don't have an engineering degree" card on me in the 911 thread.

Well then here you go, 2000+ actual engineers and architects all banding together and stating the obvious.

It is literally impossible for any of them buildings to collapse on themselves the way they did, much less for building 7 to have done so exactly in the same exact fashion despite not even getting hit by a plane.

With your clearance, you most likely know exactly what happened.

STFU and GTFO.

You realise that I don't have clearance, don't work for the govt and just do geopolitical analysis for a publishing company, right? But feel free to continue making stuff up that makes me look cool,

And, as usual, I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm interested in what people who have engineering degrees say, not some bloke who's been on a construction site selling sandwiches a couple of years ago.

Carry on.

cosbyshow_main_max.jpg

Any of the girls turn into crack whores...?

Who cares? 3000+ Americans were murdered by the Bush administration.

For the sole purpose of stoking Racism to get America behind the invasion of Iraq.

Where even more Americans were killed fighting for a lie.

Honestly, at this point you could tell me Bill Cosby was eating Ruby's pussy before each and every episode was filmed and it would still be irrelevant to me in the face of 2000+ actual engineers and architects all banding together and confirming what every other non-sheep has known all along.

Maybe after Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and all them get publicly hanged on national television, then I could possibly give a flying fuck what any of the cast of the Cosby show is smoking.

I'd like to see the planners of the Iraq invasion held accountable.

The forecasting, planning and execution was a complete debacle and handed control of the country to Iran after costing the lives of many occupying soldiers as well as civilians. I really have a hard time seeing how Iraq was not the greatest failure since, well, out of all US foreign wars.

I know how it works but it seems strange in life how a bloke can go to prison for destroying a company with bad business decision yet the planners of such as ridiculous disaster are not held accountable for such bad planning and management.

You realise that I don't have clearance, don't work for the govt and just do geopolitical analysis for a publishing company, right? But feel free to continue making stuff up that makes me look cool,

And, as usual, I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm interested in what people who have engineering degrees say, not some bloke who's been on a construction site selling sandwiches a couple of years ago.

Carry on.

I only know exactly what you told me.

And as long as you make an attempt to perpetuate a lie that killed over 6000 of my people, I have no problem putting you on blast.

Maybe you were lying, but then if you were lying about that then that makes you a pathological liar.

Who is more believable then, a confirmed liar or me?

Seriously bro, just stay out of this if you have nothing to protect by perpetuating this lie.

Don't think I've ever told you that I work for the govt, have I? I mean I used to post a lot when drunk but pretty sure I've never said I worked for any govt. And if I did, why on earth would I tell a stranger on a graffiti website?!

You may also like to pay attention that I've never said you are wrong about 9/11 either. So not sure what I'm supposed to be perpetuating.

But continue on with making up arguments, I'm happy to watch.

Don't think I've ever told you that I work for the govt, have I? I mean I used to post a lot when drunk but pretty sure I've never said I worked for any govt. And if I did, why on earth would I tell a stranger on a graffiti website?!

You may also like to pay attention that I've never said you are wrong about 9/11 either. So not sure what I'm supposed to be perpetuating.

But continue on with making up arguments, I'm happy to watch.

Exactly, but you did.

And not only just to me.

STFU or get outed.

Last warning.

I love conspiracies.

Be as passive aggressive as you want, but expect to get called out on it.

And real talk, the death toll of 911 extends way beyond the 3000+ killed on 911 and the 3000+ killed in Iraq, it will be felt for decades as these PTSD soldiers come home and kill their wives, kill their neighbors, and most of them join the police force where they kill random civilians just because they can and have a union lawyer that will protect them no matter how many civilians they go PTSD on!!!

Yeah, I have no idea about 9/11 (as much as you want to think I do) but it's pretty clear that Iraq was a disaster right from the manipulation of intelligence, that curveball dude they relied on and the 'analysis group' that Rumsfeld set up. Tommy Franks asked for more troops and Rumsfeld refused to increase the numbers, believed the BS that they'd be greeted like heroes and whatever else.

The list of bad decisions is huge and all that ever happened was that Rumsfeld was relived of his office and Wolfowitz ended up at the World Bank. If it was a private company people would be in prison.

Ah, I don't know what you think I'm saying there other than non-experts usually don't know what they're talking about - and that goes for believers and non-believers.

So again, I'm not even disagreeing or arguing with you, as much as you want me to.

Insinuating that you're an expert, while passive aggressively admitting you're not.

And rehashing the same "you're not an expert" argument that I'm calling you out on when you said that to me in the 911 thread.

Even though the link I posted at the beginning of this thread states that over 2000 actual civil engineers and architects all agree with what I've been saying all along.

No, I'm not a civil engineer.

But over 2000 of them are agreeing with exactly what I've been saying all along.

Hence this thread.

Nope, I'm no expert and that's why I don't have an opinion on what happened. I'm just highlighting the fact that you are not an expert.

And let's just remember that this is not your theory, you're just repeating what you've seen other people say for like 10 years now.

Jesus, how did I let myself get involved in such a fucking inane discussion.....