TheoHuxtable..

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the link I posted at the beginning of this thread states that over 2000 actual civil engineers and architects all agree with what I've been saying all along.

No, I'm not a civil engineer.

But over 2000 of them are agreeing with exactly what I've been saying all along.

Hence this thread.

Man over 2k civil engineers and architects you say? Gee, I wonder what that stat really means. God knows DAO didn't even think to attempt to put that stat in context.

In 1999, 2.8 million people earned an engineering degree, 1.3 million of those held engineering jobs and an additional 407k held engineering jobs w/o an engineering degree. Of that total, 297.2k were considered '"civil engineers" (http://www.nspe.org/resources/pdfs/blog/Abt-Report-on-Engineering-Profession2.pdf).

So, let's see, your article boasts a whopping 2000 civil engineers that "all agree" with what you've been saying. In 1999, that would have meant that .006% of the qualified professionals dubbed civil engineers publicly agreed to "your" theory. I'd wager the number of civil engineers has gone up since then, making this stat even more worthless. Thread worthy? Thread worthy.

• Like 1

niggas Shilling. Dao. dont let them fool ya.

MC twas you?

Several years ago, Canada's CTV News aired a short segment about how its own government had been exposed for hiring secret agents to monitor social media and track online conversations, as well as the activities of certain dissenting individuals.
  • Like 1

Man over 2k civil engineers and architects you say? Gee, I wonder what that stat really means. God knows DAO didn't even think to attempt to put that stat in context.

In 1999, 2.8 million people earned an engineering degree, 1.3 million of those held engineering jobs and an additional 407k held engineering jobs w/o an engineering degree. Of that total, 297.2k were considered '"civil engineers" (http://www.nspe.org/resources/pdfs/blog/Abt-Report-on-Engineering-Profession2.pdf).

So, let's see, your article boasts a whopping 2000 civil engineers that "all agree" with what you've been saying. In 1999, that would have meant that .006% of the qualified professionals dubbed civil engineers publicly agreed to "your" theory. I'd wager the number of civil engineers has gone up since then, making this stat even more worthless. Thread worthy? Thread worthy.

/close thread

Nope, I'm no expert and that's why I don't have an opinion on what happened. I'm just highlighting the fact that you are not an expert.

And let's just remember that this is not your theory, you're just repeating what you've seen other people say for like 10 years now.

Jesus, how did I let myself get involved in such a fucking inane discussion.....

No. this had been my theory since day one 9-11-2001 when I watched the fucking towers come down in a controlled implosion.

Anybody who knows me in real life will tell you that I've been saying that since day one.

Granted, on day one I assumed it was the fucking terrorists who snuck in there and did that.

But ever since the Bush administration and Giuliani adopted the stance that "nope, nothing to see here. Move along" then shit really got put into perspective.

No I'm not a civil engineer any more than you are. But apparently I have more common sense than you. So don't you ever question my common sense again,

because now apparently over 2000 actual civil engineers and architects are backing up what I've been saying ever since September eleventh two thousand and one.

let me contribute to this horse shit as well

The only thing I remember about Opie and Anthony is that they came on the same channel as Howard Stern right around the time of 911.

And that I hated them for being a cheap knockoff wannabe Howard Stern show gimmick who couldn't even pull that off because they were fucking corny.

After sitting through about a minute of this, I'm convinced that they're even worse than I once thought back when I actually heard of them.

Fucking douchebags who clearly don't even believe the horse shit that they spew who are blatantly out to say whatever they think will get the right ratings response in a poser attempt to garner the same attention as Howard Stern.

Howard Stern is real.

These niggas are impostor leaches with nothing but dollar signs in their eyes and a false sense of how to achieve them.

Do they even exist anymore?

Pussy you're the same asshole who latches on to Glenn Beck theories about Obama being a Muslim Kenyan communist just because 3 or 4 dudes on Fox News told you so.

Fuck outahear.

Go drink some Jim Jones Koolaid you fucking retard.

Precisely. I didn't have the stats like you, but I did know that those "2,000 engineers & architects" made u a very small fraction of all engineers and architects total.

DAO, I glanced at your article and didn't feel it was even worth responding to. That argument is nothing new, and has been debunked/explained before, in similar fashion to sexcauldron.

The only thing I remember about Opie and Anthony is that they came on the same channel as Howard Stern right around the time of 911.

And that I hated them for being a cheap knockoff wannabe Howard Stern show gimmick who couldn't even pull that off because they were fucking corny.

After sitting through about a minute of this, I'm convinced that they're even worse than I once thought back when I actually heard of them.

Fucking douchebags who clearly don't even believe the horse shit that they spew who are blatantly out to say whatever they think will get the right ratings response in a poser attempt to garner the same attention as Howard Stern.

Howard Stern is real.

These niggas are impostor leaches with nothing but dollar signs in their eyes and a false sense of how to achieve them.

You good sir are just an argumentative cunt, aren't you?

Howard Stern is real.

You good sir are just an argumentative cunt, aren't you?