TheoHuxtable..

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

I think you made this thread because you were going through "argument withdrawals" since the 9/11 thread had died down.

Nah, I made it because you refused to comment on what I posted in the 911 thread in response to you trying to play me like a sucker.

And then you still refused to respond with anything serious in this thread until getting called out for posting nonsense instead of answers to what I posted after your attempts to play me like a sucker in the 911 thread.

Try again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the earlier thread, you used the common Truther strawman argument that the official report claims that "jet fuel fires" collapsed the buildings, and. But the official report never said jet fuel fires collapsed the buildings. Jet fuel burns up relatively quickly. Most of the fire you saw burning was the result of the building itself burning -- carpeting, drywall, furniture, wood, oils, etc.

No, that was your argument that it was jet fuel that caused the fire in building 7 that was not even hit by a plane.

My argument was that building 7 was never hit by a plane in the first place.

Regardless, every single building in America is built with fireproof materials and sprinklers just in case.

So then if we are both agreeing that it wasn't jet fuel that caused the so called fire in building 7 that somehow brought it down in the same exact fashion as a controlled demolition, then WHAT THE FUCK DID???

I don't think anything has been confirmed, has it? This (very small) group of engineers are calling for investigations rather than saying something definitely occurred. But if you mean confirming that there are suspicions, well ok then, but I think everyone already know that some people were suspicious, right?

So then does your boss have to confirm a false flag before you're allowed to admit that it happened?

Is that how it works?

Don't forget, I'm not the only person on here who you told what you do for a living.

No, that was your argument that it was jet fuel that caused the fire in building 7 that was not even hit by a plane.

Never said that. Can you find where I said that? I said WTC 7's fire was caused by thousands of tons of chunks of WTC 1 slamming in to it during its collapse; there were various floors in Building 7 with electrical & gas generators which combusted.

My argument was that building 7 was never hit by a plane in the first place.

Regardless, every single building in America is built with fireproof materials and sprinklers just in case.

So then if we are both agreeing that it wasn't jet fuel that caused the so called fire in building 7 that somehow brought it down in the same exact fashion as a controlled demolition, then WHAT THE FUCK DID???

I just told you for the second time -- the fires in Building 7 were caused by generators which exploded on multiple floors as a result of thousands of tons of WTC 1's steel & concrete falling in to WTC 7.

Nah, I made it because you refused to comment on what I posted in the 911 thread in response to you trying to play me like a sucker.

And then you still refused to respond with anything serious in this thread until getting called out for posting nonsense instead of answers to what I posted after your attempts to play me like a sucker in the 911 thread.

Try again.

All of your assumptions are wrong. No one was trying to "play" you, I was just explaining what the official story was in the midst of all your strawman arguments.

I also lost interest in the thread (as did everyone else), and hadn't even posted for a couple days until I saw this thread.

You being noob fail to realize that I already know who this guy and his last handfull of screen names is.

You should really just fall back for a while and observe before jumping the gun and chiming in.

Food for thought.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You alright there love?

I think you take the internet way too seriously my friend.

Eh,

I have peers with civil and structural engineering degrees. Dated one actually, whose sister was as well. Obviously intelligent people, and I've never heard either of them begin to give weight to this tin hat horse shit. I think I only know of one of them who is working in their field, too... like most college graduates. I also recall correcting basic grammar mistakes on papers for my ex in her Junior year... degrees don't necessarily mean shit.

sexcauldron's post with the statistics laid out the only perspective needed to negate your logic.

I can't fathom how worthless I'd feel if i wasted as much time + energy on ANY internet forum, especially this one, as you have. Perhaps that is at the root of this never ending quest to be the most right, toughest, realest, cleverest internet personality.

It's like the final frontier, having failed the reality part of life, and you're not going quietly.

now go 'cite' something i said ~three years ago and make me look bad.

That happened long before Obama became president thus infuriating everybody in the Republican party.

It's kinda ironic though how everybody who supported Bush at the time called anybody who questioned the bullshit official story of 911 and called us all "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists", are now all donning said tin foil hats and jumping on any and every conspiracy theory about Obama being a Kenyan born, Muslim Communist, Nazi etc. etc. in spite of all the proof contrary. All while ignoring the fact that even if Obama was secretly born in Kenya, was a secret Muslim/Nazi/Communist, that none of that would actually have disqualified him from being president even if any one or even all of those bullshit, self contradicting lies were true, he would have still been born from an American mother thus automatically making him an American citizen no matter where in the fucking galaxy he was born.

• 2 weeks later...