montana hardcore 2 Munsell Values?

weightlimit3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not a cop, I'm an artist. Munsell values have to do with hue, light/darkness, and chroma - each of these values is crucial to having a piece look good or look like crap. I need 3 orange/red hue colors with grayscale values of 90, 80 and 70 for a piece I'm working on. Montana has about 15 colors which might work, but the local store doesn't carry any of them, and I don't want to buy 15 cans if I only need 3.

not a cop, I'm an artist. Munsell values have to do with hue, light/darkness, and chroma - each of these values is crucial to having a piece look good or look like crap. I need 3 orange/red hue colors with grayscale values of 90, 80 and 70 for Montana has about 15 colors which might work, but the local store doesn't carry any of them, and I don't want to buy 15 cans if I only need 3.

Listen, Why you seem like an asshole is covered by the following examples.

1. No rational person opens an account on any form to openly exchange dialogue with john doe fucking citizen about something that could be googled etc. with more validated sources.(Via the company!)

2. Hard trolling, with flaccid intent. - You opened an account to start a thread... son that’s not questionable or anything.

3. No one talks with such eloquent faggorty as to elate - ’’ need 3 orange/red hue colors with grayscale values of 90, 80 and 70 for a piece I'm working on. '' You're full of shit.

4. * And ora piece I'm working on. Explain? Show us.

5. I suggest reading SOLOMON ASCH, FROMME, etc. People are smarter than you think.

6. **The emptiest wagon makes the loudest rattle.

7. No one will help you here.

Listen, Why you seem like an asshole is covered by the following examples.

1. No rational person opens an account on any form to openly exchange dialogue with john doe fucking citizen about something that could be googled etc. with more validated sources.(Via the company!)

2. Hard trolling, with flaccid intent. - You opened an account to start a thread... son that’s not questionable or anything.

3. No one talks with such eloquent faggorty as to elate - ’’ need 3 orange/red hue colors with grayscale values of 90, 80 and 70 for a piece I'm working on. '' You're full of shit.

4. * And ora piece I'm working on. Explain? Show us.

5. I suggest reading SOLOMON ASCH, FROMME, etc. People are smarter than you think.

6. **The emptiest wagon makes the loudest rattle.

7. No one will help you here.

1. i tried googling without any results so, being irrational I opened an account on a forum where the experts hang out and maybe someone might be able to help me. Someone else suggested I contact the company which I did.

2. Started a thread to get specific information from those who are the experts after not having any luck researching on my own. How is that questionable? I should have posted on a knitting forum? I should open an account, wait month and then ask?

3. No one in your peer group maybe, but in mine they do.

4. I can't do the piece without the info I'm looking for. I'm looking for 3 dark value reds in the same hue family with different values. When I get that info I'll do the piece and show you.

5. Solomon Asch looks interesting thanks.

6. even a stopped clock is right twice a day

7. someone did help, they said they didn't know and suggested I contact the company, which I did and I'm waiting to hear back from.

I found some info -- a store that sells the paint had CMYK values I can use to find the values. I can plug those values into photoshop and then convert to grayscale to get the grayscale value.

It cracks me up to no end that you think I'm a cop.

A cop is going to fit right in when they roll up asking to borrow a can of Munsell R5 10/6.

OVER AND OUT!