Shitty situations...

Sik_Vendetta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember once i was painting an old air raid shelter in a wooded area of Edinburgh, ate two macaroni pies from the notoriously shitty Greggs bakers... aboot an hour later i feel the barry whites coming on...

somehow i managed to get on the roof o' the shelter, walk to the edge, hang my arse off the edge and open the broon floodgates and drop a few chair-legs... there was only leaves to wipe my erse with, and as i'd finished, i looked round to see this middle-aged woman walking her dog up a path that i had no idea was even there, utterly horrified at what she'd just seen me do...

i felt bad but i needed a shite... and the only alternative was just to shite my troosers... and nae fuckin' danger was i doin' that...

That bike gif is from a show called Big Train over here in the UK

I have only ever got caught once needing a shite so desperate I was gonna shit myself. Spent all day drinkign the roughest cider and luckily managed to drop my jeans and boxers as I walked over a railway bridge and exploded against the side of the bridge. Was fucking rough as hell but at least wasn't on me or my clothes!

Cider makes you pebble dash like a motherfucker

Archived