RIP Nekst

validpoint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of the main reasons I started getting into graffiti was the fact that I couldn't wrap my head around how writers would hit certain spots that were so public without getting caught... the curiosity behind that got the best of me and I had to know how it was being done... That being said, Nekst went bigger and badder than anyone in the game. Ridiculous spots, big and bold. I used to love going to Houston and keeping my eyes peeled for new next and vizie tag/throws/burners etc... Luckily I was able to meet Nekst in San Antonio at a Jam and witness his greatness with a can. Dude did a huge rooftop bomb in like 5 minutes. crazy shit. I also heard a ton of stories about how this dude got down for his, not only with the can, but with his fists. Straight up fearless. One hitter quitter knock outs type shit. Just added to the myth and legend that was Nekst... #rip dude, mad respect...

I been a fan of his from the a2m days. I enjoyed seeing his freights roll in, in my neck of the woods. then I began to see how raw the dude can get when he set foot in the bay. thats when i gave the guy my total respect..

the graff world has truely lost a significant member. my condolences to his imidiate family aswell as his crew families. REST IN PAINT NEKST!!!!!