Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kingkongone

Cope2 and Seen

this definitely does NOT deserve it's own thread

i've heard about Cop 2..but not Seen..the rat on the island is hilarious

/\ /\ That shit is 3 years old. Bigger mystery, why isn't Cope pointing...

Too true and it does NOT deserve it's own thread... The third rail thread is the lols :D

how is it that the original was illegal and painted without all the fancy bullshit paint they got out now and it still pops more than this? mad dusty

woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers ya just pure jealous and hating thats all im on another level ya can say what ever ya want im still waiting for proof documents and some real solid evidence which will never happen!! this all a hate move like who the fuck is ces53!!!! fucking toy from holland all good ill see you someday and youll get your face cut wide open now!! see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!! ya just hate on him for his million $$$$ deal with opera gallery so sad and really pathetic!!! ya mofos can die in your hatred and live a suffering life!!!

• Like 3

woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers ya just pure jealous and hating thats all im on another level ya can say what ever ya want im still waiting for proof documents and some real solid evidence which will never happen!! this all a hate move like who the fuck is ces53!!!! fucking toy from holland all good ill see you someday and youll get your face cut wide open now!! see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!! ya just hate on him for his million $$$$ deal with opera gallery so sad and really pathetic!!! ya mofos can die in your hatred and live a suffering life!!!

i give this cope rant a C-

woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers

moas = fake graffiti writers? cunt are you serious?

see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!!

So basically...what you're saying is...you sweat faggots and gay shit.

Huh.