cunt flaps wings round world

cuntflaps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short recap, started in Thailand (May 2010), Malaysia, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, England, Amsterdam, (England),Germany,(England) Scotland, Finland, Russia,(England) Amsterdam, (England),

so this is July 2011 headed off to see some more of Europe, 1st stop Corfu , Greece.

guy at the airport

IMAG0045.jpg

view from the balcony

IMAG0048.jpg

fix!

IMAG0051.jpg

this guy looked very mafia complete with violin case

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

where i stayed

IMGP3155.jpg

IMGP3163.jpg

this guy was a champ, he owned the bar and I chilled with him just about every night, got into some mad conversations with him and his buddies. He ended up driving my to my ferry for a small sum.

IMGP3165.jpg

IMGP3171.jpg

IMGP3183.jpg

Corfu old town

IMGP3189.jpg

IMGP3191.jpg

IMGP3192.jpg

IMGP3196.jpg

So got onto the ferry from Corfu to Venice and it was crazy, people sleeping all over the boat as no one had payed for a cabin, took about 24 hours but was good fun.

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

Next stop Venice, Italy

me and my mates werent fans of venice, nice city and all but theres nothing to do except museums and overpriced food. going out isnt really feasible there, we only ever found one or two areas with a few bars. even the locals didnt have good recommendations as to where to go.

cant wait to see more dude. might want to space out your posts though, its hard to view so many flicks at once, both for your eyes and computer. that was my initial problem when i dumped shitloads of photos.

Got the train from Venice to Rome, was good fun, 6 hours I think.

Stayed in a guys apartment that he rents out as accommodation in the heart of the city.

did the touristy stuff, Colosseum, Sistine Chapel ect great night vibes there too..

August 2011

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMGP3579.jpg

walked up to these guys and got some tokes..

IMGP3468.jpg

IMGP3476.jpg

IMGP3475.jpg

view from balcony

IMGP3472.jpg

IMGP3848.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMGP3633.jpg

IMGP3634.jpg

IMGP3636.jpg

IMGP3642.jpg

IMGP3648.jpg

IMGP3649.jpg

IMGP3667.jpg

IMGP3681.jpg

IMGP3696.jpg

IMGP3704.jpg

me and my mates werent fans of venice, nice city and all but theres nothing to do except museums and overpriced food. going out isnt really feasible there, we only ever found one or two areas with a few bars. even the locals didnt have good recommendations as to where to go.

cant wait to see more dude. might want to space out your posts though, its hard to view so many flicks at once, both for your eyes and computer. that was my initial problem when i dumped shitloads of photos.

Yeah I know what you mean, if I had have been younger I think I might not have appreciated it as much. Horses for course though aye, good advice on the photo spacing.

Distillery and sex museum are dope

Wanted to go to Amsterdam when I was over there but ran out of money

And a bump for Grape FY FK

Was glad to go again before the weed pass came in to effect, anyone confirm that you need one now?

That distillery is still a highlight of my travels. We got to try 100% alcohol too, just a drip on the tongue but it was cool to see how the whole process works. The tour guy said there is no right or wrong way to have your whiskey....if you like it on the rocks then that's fine...it's how you enjoy it that matters.

Nice one cunty, seems we were in Thailand around the same time, possibly even at the same koh phan yang party. Propped

Good fun isn't it. Gotta love those buckets, I was tempted on the mushroom shakes but wanted to remember some of the night....how'd you go? Enjoy your Thai travels?

Jumped on a flight and headed to the small Island of Malta. This place was great, cheap as. 3 euros for a full english breakfast. cheap beers...good times...

IMGP4048.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

bocci is really popular there and you could watch the locals battle it out

IMAG0175.jpg

some kid smoking it up lol

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

there was some festival on there too

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

this is a stonehenge type place and about the same age or older

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMGP3854.jpg

IMGP3873.jpg

IMGP3879.jpg

blue lagoon was fun

IMGP3898.jpg

IMGP3909.jpg

IMGP3910.jpg

IMGP4026.jpg

IMGP4042.jpg

IMGP4045.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

thought I was the only one (realism)

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

this place took ages to find even though it should have been easy, probably Barcelona's most popular skate spot

IMAG0531.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

IMAG0537.jpg

this guy was filming and had nice line, f/s flip on flat then some slide on the ledge then k/flip to crooks on the biggen, he got so close

IMAG0539.jpg

IMAG0546.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

taps tapas yum yum

IMAG0558.jpg

took the bus from Barcelona to Toulouse(France), was a fun trip and good to see the country area's. Toulouse itself is nice little city, very clean, good food....

on the bus

IMAG0591.jpg

got to Toulouse and had lunch under a bridge

IMGP4162.jpg

french tapas

IMAG0599.jpg

IMGP4050.jpg

IMGP4060.jpg

IMGP4062.jpg

you've seen church you've seen em all but this one had a Crypt underneath it

really old too..

IMGP4065.jpg

IMGP4077.jpg

IMGP4110.jpg

in the Crypt

IMGP4114.jpg

IMGP4121.jpg

IMGP4140.jpg

IMGP4142.jpg

IMGP4145.jpg

IMGP4147.jpg

IMGP4148.jpg

IMGP4149.jpg

IMGP4152.jpg

Next part of the trip was a bit disappointing. I hadn't left much time for Paris and to make matters worse I fucked up with the E ticket and had to pay for a new ticket to Paris and wait 8 hours for the next train so I only stayed in Paris from 11pm till about 10am the next day before flying back to the UK.

IMGP4214.jpg

IMGP4216.jpg

IMGP4217.jpg

IMGP4219.jpg

IMGP4220.jpg

IMGP4227.jpg

IMGP4228.jpg

was disappointing to see the Eiffel tower on the bus heading to the airport but will go back some day and do Paris properly, all in all it was a great trip and it was time to go back to the Uk for a week before heading off again

So shit fucked up for me in Calgary, thought I'd be on mega bucks but it failed so i ended up working for some dude with a flush truck cleaning out sewage lines.

IMG00092-20111021-1702.jpg

the toilet

IMG00090-20111021-1702.jpg

was a good experience though and got to see heaps of the country around Calgary as we went to small towns.

Could still work in the Uk so headed back

got back to Uk late October 2011 and have been here ever since. been doing some odd jobs, even working at a coffee shop as a barista. These are some pics from the area. Its pretty rural...

October - May 2012

IMAG0074-1.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273-1.jpg

snowed in feb

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

even the torch came through the village

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg