A 13-Year-Old's Slavery Analogy Raises Some Uncomfortable Truths in School

bourgeoisie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to request a comment from gucci mane laflare regarding women's equality, please.

Good question!

I want to get his views on "real" Africans. They generally think American "niggas" are stupid and retards. I want to know if the feeling is mutual.

my city is to far behind the times. the city school district has so many other problems, but sadly racism is the one issue that will make most of the problems stay problems.

you don't need to be a specific race to learn or to be taught or to be rich or poor.

the family structure is a huge issue in the city schools. teachers can't be accountable for everything. making your kids care about learning and not being a complete self absorbed piece of shit seems to far beyond most parents comprehension.

Meanwhile in Ohio...

"White arayan race to save our children from 'mongloroids' and the negros and jews."

I want to be an aryan so I can end every sentence with "and jews." I also wish i knew what a mongloroid was. I know what a mongoloid is. Its the brand of BMX i had as a kid.

If you live in an anti-jew area can you remind the christians that they're a bunch of jews. Thanks.