Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ms.Bombastic

Violets are Blue...and this is why I appreciate you!

I appreciate Mr. Bojangles and Iris because they are by far the most welcoming friendly folks on this board.;) ;)

I also appreciate Graffsurgeon for his endless humorous insight...(or is that just sarcasm)

I also appreciate Seeking because he is by far the most opinionated mo fo on this board and doesn't have a problem letting us all know it :crazy:

There just isn't enough appreciation on this board...spread the love people....Who do you appreciate and why dammit?....

Oh P.S. I also appreciate Makro for his lovely pictures...(where the fuck do you find some of those fools?)

i love zack, cause ive grown up watching his crazy antics since way back in the day

Guest Pilau Hands

Why is "Mona Lisa" one of the dopest old beats I've ever heard?

I mean doesn't it just make you want to do the "It takes two" dance?

I appreciate you, Rick.

I appreciate the rest of you guys too, I guess...but when was the last time you made a beat that fresh?

might i add...Martha Stewart is hot.

ummmmm no. I think Ill stay the bitter,sarcastic,skeptical human hater that I am. haha what is this? woodstock? wheres beardo? (running it farther into the ground :crazy: )

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this