crime goes backpacking

crime stoppers

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I believe that was the hostel I considered when weighing the option to the go to Poland

Good update once again...

have i mentioned where im staying or are you just very perceptive?

i got some more flicks. the dude who runs the pubcrawl in town is from the same part of the same city im from, small world. he offered me a job and let me and my friends go on a tram party for free.

before i get to the flicks, i have a request. i enjoy changing the hostel computers desktop photos to weird shit, if anyone has some good flicks that would do the job post them here. NO FUCKING GENKI-GENKI OR OUTRAGEOUSLY DISGUSTING SHIT, i draw the line at the photo i have of 4 girls fisting eachother, classy.

aight, tram partay

DSCF1047.jpg

some peoples from my fathers city in Denmark (CPH, realism knows whats up)

DSCF1048.jpg

watching a sport i typically fucking hate

DSCF1050.jpg

on the tram

DSCF1051.jpg

peoples, now for the quirkier photos

DSCF1066.jpg

less than two hours after the pub crawl started

DSCF1067.jpg

irish dudes that work on the pub crawl couldnt resist, wish i got a photo of a dude vomitting out of the slit in the window

DSCF1072.jpg

the piss breaks were interesting, a derelict tram stop near the bush for people to flood with piss

DSCF1058.jpg

all about the timing.

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

hens night, complete with inflatable doll for felatio

DSCF1075.jpg

more irish workers

DSCF1082.jpg

spilled onto the street heading to a club called diva

DSCF1083.jpg

clubbing

so thats all ive got for right now.

have i mentioned where im staying or are you just very perceptive

Perception I think...I was looking at a bunch of brochures at my spot in Barcelona when I felt too gross to go out one night. Unless I'm real off that one seemed cool.

As far as weird desktop photos, you could probably just use one of those Irish dudes ha

• 4 months later...

it's been a while, i can't say i've been up to much in the past few months, no more travelling and relatively few exciting stories. i do have a few flicks to share, my birthday was a few weeks ago so me and my girlfriend went up into the Tatra mountains. it was an awesome weekend, lots of sex, mulled wine and sleeping. here you go;

JwbUP.jpg

the spot in the valley was the town we stayed in called Zakopane, it's a dope little town and cheap as fuck.

BJHC0.jpg

lots of good food, this is typical highland polish shit, fucking tasty

naVvZ.jpg

7wWmq.jpg

my girlfriend put this together when i went to get a bottle opener, i was pretty moved as no-one, including myself, usually gives a shit about birthdays. she's definitely a keeper.

DVZ9b.jpg

amongst other strange things, my girlfriend had never eaten sushi up to this point (she's 21 for fuck's sake).

1zVKL.jpg

A8OmG.jpg

the room we stayed in, for something like 30 AUD a night

tiO7g.jpg

smacked my fucking head half a dozen times, cool place though.

iKXDy.jpg

so, that's it for now. the thread is winding down until after christmas when i hit the road again. enjoy faggots.

Yo Crime I'm gonna be in Copenhagen for Christmas and New Year if you're around?

I see you managed to get your Danish citizenship sorted, good on ya!

i tried meeting up with an Oontzer in Koln last year, that delinquent aussie fuck could not sort his shit out, i don't hold much hope for meeting up with other users either. besides, i'll be in Poland with my family anyway.

thanks for that dudes.

• 3 months later...

I didn't realise how long i've let this thread lapse for, it's about time i revive it finally.

So, if you followed the rest of the thread, you'll know that i planned on moving to Denmark around this time of year. I'm couchsurfing in CPH right now and it's a fucking wild city. I've been partying for the last week and it's been wild.

I have a bunch of flicks from Poland and a few from Denmark and I might as well use them. They aren't in any particular order because I'm high and I really can't be fucked sorting them chronologically.

1Ts0XoZ.jpg

PJb3ZMl.jpg

yoGzwpP.jpg

qBuLwE1.jpg

hqtXde4.jpg

CJ3IMFr.jpg

ERIaGuU.jpg

CouCkhl.jpg

• 2 years later...