crime goes backpacking

crime stoppers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a new page now.

so i took these flicks off my brothers tumblr, hes an artfag so his flicks and camera are much better than mine. enjoy.

tumblr_lx83mbS3Sq1qhnapso1_r1_500.jpg

sort of a jumble in terms of chronology

tumblr_lw8ju4QubT1qhnapso1_500.jpg

if you dont know, you dont know.

tumblr_lx82pxBQhu1qhnapso1_500.jpg

the heart of redlight

tumblr_lx82t4lKRP1qhnapso1_500.jpg

new favourite coffeeshop in leidseplein

tumblr_lx82tzooRt1qhnapso1_500.jpg

banossss

and ill finish for the day with one of the best.

tumblr_lx830pkJ071qhnapso1_500.jpg

krakow is beautiful.

warsaws a bit too industrial.

havent been there since i was a kid.

got mad family in warsaw.

my friends cousin came to canada from poland a year ago for a visit.

he was talking to a group of us about how nice it is there.

my asian homey piped up that he was considering heading through there during a europe trip.

dude was like, "i have one word for you...DONT".

haha.

but yea man, great thread, lookin forward to more flicks.

• Like 2

haha i met a few dudes from Poland, they didnt deny the racism but they said that because of the tourism in Krakow it would be pretty safe. Still my dads Danish, i look like i belong so i wasnt sweating it. i yelled at my black mate that he should come over and meet these big Polish guys...the look on his face man haha.

met a few bosnians and ukranians who have told me to come east, definitely going to pass through poland/east russia on the way down there.

cheers for the props, glad you're enjoying my shithouse photos. got a few more to come when i can be fucked blurring each photo

so karneval in cologne: ive done a lot of fun shit on this trip, this however, beats them all hands down.

oktoberfest was cool, ibiza was aight, greece was wild-but nothing comes close to this.

between almost getting arrested, vomitting nightly, some of the most crushing hangovers in my life, meeting awesome people, blacking out daily, clogging toilets and other acts of debauchery; i had the best time of my trip so far. ill be honest no pussy this weekend, the night i had a girl in my bed, my dick wouldnt get hard thanks to being paralytically drunk...cheers Jagermeister. oh and i missed two days of work without telling anyone.

so, the trip;

DSCF0764.jpg

meerbusch, some shithole at the end of my bus-line.

DSCF0774.jpg

couldnt be bothered re-sizing all my photos

DSCF0781.jpg

its about 2pm when i took the horse photo and i was on my 3rd tall-boy, the rest of the night is short remembered and painful.

DSCF0783.jpg

some gay european dance song is super popular this weekend

DSCF0788.jpg

i met up with some army yanks and began drinking Jager. this is about 6pm^

DSCF0789.jpg

2am

DSCF0792.jpg

4am

DSCF0795.jpg

got a number but i was already beyond fucked up, couldnt even find my hostel after a taxi ride and 2 hours walk, i was never more than 1km away from it.

next morning i wake up to find myself in incredible pain, still wearing my costume and shoes. i smoked a 20pack in 12 hours, drank no water and was covered in beer and Jager. i promptly vomited through my nose. i was the 3rd person in there vomitting, the cleaner was not fucking happy with the mess we made

DSCF0797.jpg

this spanish douchebag was a philsophy student, nothing better than a top 5 hangover and talking to a kid who doesnt drink, smoke or enjoy one nighters...pussy.

DSCF0803.jpg

because there were womens around...

DSCF0804-1.jpg

me on the right, 2/3 of the army boys on the left. ate nothing but kebaps for 4 days...no wonder i clogged a toilet

DSCF0806-1.jpg

midnighish, not too fucked up yet.

DSCF0807-1.jpg

i should mention, the dude on the left -panda- passed out the night before at a train station and woke up with a hiccy from a dude (presumably, its a gay town). his other mate, the afore seen viking. nailed a communist...ill post his story later, its a goodun'.

DSCF0808.jpg

this dude, never seen a guy so confident with girls. barged in on a group of girls eating dinner and ends up with their numbers. and they werent heinous either.

DSCF0814.jpg

now im pretty fucked up

DSCF0810.jpg

last of the night. then its blackout.

which countries have you done so far? ive been as central as Czech and as far S/E as Greece and Turkey, dont know if i want to go as far north as Estonia and Latvia though. theyre meant to be nice countries and all but im pretty content so far with 14 countries.

also, where the fuck's your photo thread at?

I'm living in Denmark (CPH), though I've ventured to southern Denmark and Hamburg...Berlin is coming up, and I'm doing some UK shit in the early Spring. Amsterdam and Sweden are strong possibilities, and I'm trying to get in a couple more definite destinations. Nothing near the scope of what you're doing.

As far as a photo thread, I'm probably just going to dump everything into a supermega one when I get back to the States. Sometimes I go days without a decent picture because I just take dozens while wasted.

I'm living in Denmark (CPH), though I've ventured to southern Denmark and Hamburg...Berlin is coming up, and I'm doing some UK shit in the early Spring. Amsterdam and Sweden are strong possibilities, and I'm trying to get in a couple more definite destinations. Nothing near the scope of what you're doing.

As far as a photo thread, I'm probably just going to dump everything into a supermega one when I get back to the States. Sometimes I go days without a decent picture because I just take dozens while wasted.

let me know when you head to A-dam i can save you a couple hundred euro on accom, coffeeshops and cheap beer. and if you haven't already, avoid the pubcrawls at all costs, they are all shithouse except for the anti-pub crawl in Berlin, that's pretty fun...on saturday.

this just doesnt happen in aus, partly why i love this continent so much

DSCF0815.jpg

thanks to this dude being so tanked, i stole many beers...for free

DSCF0817.jpg

one bottle was cognac and coke, the other vodka and coke.

DSCF0818.jpg

mega tampon, watched him get yelled at for an innappropriate costume, dude giggled his ass off. apparently he copped shit all weekend

DSCF0819.jpg

dont remember these people. i was partying with the aussie on the right. little guy couldnt drink for shit...despite being 6 years older than me.

DSCF0820.jpg

fucked if i know

DSCF0823.jpg

cute, prudish women. my least favourite type of cute women

DSCF0825.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

been a while since ive updated--ive been busy doing fuck all--drinking, cooking, partying and staying for free at a french dudes house...also enjoying the benefits of being 1 hours train trip away from Holland...

im still in Düsseldorf, its a fucking fun city and when you can get your daily cost of living under 10 euro, youre doing it right. did a weekend in Maastricht, one of the coolest cities ive ever been to. smoked a shitload of weed bought from a coffeeshop on a boat and took some strong truffles...Maastricht is a student town--a Dutch student town--the girls there were insane, easily the highest density of wifey material ive ever seen, and it was tanning weather...and we had an awesome park just next to our hostel filled with said hotties.

some fancy archimatechture

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0850.jpg

this is probably the most enjoyable thing i do zhen staying in hostels and i have access to weed. the people here are all awesome, except for the people on the right. three aussies, one deaf fuckhead and a couple too pretentious to reference either one by anything other than "partner"

the french dude at the back is a champion, he brought weed up from lyon and shouted anyone everynight until it was gone, im now crashing at his apartment...on the floor.

we decided to go to Maastricht for more weed and french fries covered in zeird, delicious shit.

ended up smoking so much zeed that i have fuck all photos of it;

DSCF0852.jpg

some graff and dance

DSCF0854.jpg

seriously good weather, and the womens wore summer dresses and skirts for the first time, with those long dtuch legs of theirs...

DSCF0856.jpg

DSCF0859.jpg

i love this sort of shit

DSCF0861.jpg

DSCF0866.jpg

a shithouse attempt at clubbing, way too stoned to give a shit. on the plus side i pissed on a church

DSCF0868.jpg

back of the club district

DSCF0874.jpg

a different french chick let us stay in her apartment after knowing us for all of 1 hour, excellent.

DSCF0876.jpg

starting to get pretty good at cooking

DSCF0884.jpg

french dudes are so gay

DSCF0885.jpg

i resolved the problem with a huge dump.

DSCF0888.jpg

sleeping on floorboards...beats paying for a hostel.