RAILBIKE appreciation.

chorus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You been going to a chiro? getting old bud.

Personally I wouldn't build one, but I wouldn't hate on somone building one. This has already been discussed. It'd be cool for travel and maybe exploring, not painting a clean train. If you don't like overland travelling (which if you'v ever left philly or where ever youre from you'd agree is not very related to star trek) than you probably wouldn't be too interested in the bike. If you do the bike is interesing. End of story.

yeah I don't know much about welding, but I imagine that guy may have learnt for the first time specifically to try making that bike? Even I can tell it's a bit poorly done but meh.

Syte, you'd ride the rail bike the same reason you'd ride a normal bike instead of taking a bus. If you're just trying to get from one place to another by all means take the bus/train. If you want to have a bit of a challenge and a different experience then riding a bike or using a rail bike could be good.